o h n o

You woke back up to what sounded like Tommy yelling at someone but you couldn't regognize the others voice.
"Why cant I ever wake up to something normal happening" you say to yourself as you get out of the car.
You soon see Tommy still yelling at someone, wilbur standing behind him telling him to calm down.
"How much anger issues does this kid have" Fundy says, walking up to you.
"What even happened?" You ask.
"Well everyone woke up to get out and stretch and ya know Tubbo found another bee and as he was walking around with the bee a guy tripped tubbo. When Tubbo fell the bee accidentally stung him and since the bee lost its stinger or whatever, it died so tubbo got sad. Nikki took him over to the hospital because he had a bad reaction to it and Tommy isn't pleased because someone made Tubbo cry."
"This is why I just shouldn't sleep anymore on this road trip, I miss too much stuff."
You continue watching this guy and Tommy yell back and forth not getting into it since they hadn't started throwing punches or anything.
"Tommy just stop its not worth it your gonna loose your voice the guy didn't mean t-" wilbur was cut off by Tommy
"Wilbur he hurt Tubbo!"
"It was on accident now calm down why don't we go see if Tubbo is okay instead of you probably getting a black eye"
"But Wilbur-"
"Tommy stop, Wilbur's right we should probably check on Tubbo, fighting the guy ain't gonna do anything."
"Fine Y/n" Tommy sighed, glared at the guy once more and walked over to the car.
Everyone got in and Wilbur drove to the hospital, Tommy soon getting out and everyone following him.
As you all walked in you saw Tubbo and Nikki sitting in chairs by the door.
"Hey tubbo you alright?" Tommy was quick to ask.
"Oh yeah im good I was just worried about the bee"
"You'll find another bee as long as your okay"
"Tommy was about to start stabbing shit" you wheeze
"Y/n, shut up"
"I ain't seeing no cap here"
"Shush furry"
"Stop calling me that"
"Lol no"

"Can we get going now" Wilbur asked.
"Wilbur, Tubbo has been through a traumatic experience today and its already kinda late so why don't we just spend the night here?" You request.

Wilbur thought for a moment before responding "I guess we can I mean why not"

//time skip until night because Im lazy they are already in a hotel by now\\

"We should go to the movie theaters or something instead of sit in this hotel room all night." Fundy suggested.
"Yeah sounds fun" Wilbur agreed.

//again im lazy uh time skip after they go and watch the movie\\
"Why did we have to watch that one it was scary"
"Tubbo we warned you they were only showing that movie and a childish one which Fundy and wilbur didn't wanna see" you answer.

"We should walk around the town before it gets too late, the sunset here is pretty I want pictures" Nikki suggested.

Everyone agreed because they had no other things to go do and they didnt plan in stopping here so they had nothing they wanted to see.
As everyone was walking around the town, Nikki took pictures of the sunset and around the town as she walked next to Wilbur ahead of everyone.
Tommy and Tubbo were not far behind you and fundy.

((<I would like to point out the next part of this story is a joke.. Maybe but I don't think imma make it end like this I just wanna have a joke part in here and no I don't ship Nikki and Wilbur its wrong shipping real people>))

You heard Nikki and Wilbur talking ahead of you but couldn't quite tell what they were talking about.
Nikki turned around and started walking back to the car, you following her to see if she was okay by the look she had on her face.
"Hey Nikki you alright?"
"Oh uh yeah Y/n Im fine its just" she took a small pause, looking at Wilbur walking over to the car with everyone else "Wilbur asked me if I wanted to go out with him at some time throughout this trip and I just don't really see him like that yet like officially or anything I just want us to stay friends but now I feel guilty saying no and i feel like I m over reacting by this but he seems mad"
"Oh Nikki no your not over reacting im sure hes still gonna wanna be your friend don't feel guilty at all its okay, how about when we go back to the hotel we go to the pool and leave the guys at the room?"
"That sounds fun i guess"
As the guys got back to the car everyone got in, not knowing what was going on but they felt something was odd by how Nikki didn't want to get in the passengers seat by wilbur, she instead wanted to sit in the back and trade spots with Tommy, he agreed.
Tubbo whispered to you half way back ti the hotel "what's going on? The car is silent and awkward"
"Uh Nikki and Wilbur are uh having issues right now" you reply, also whispering.

"Please let the rest of this road trip be normal" Tubbo spoke, loud enough to where Wilbur heard from the front seat.
"With my depression? nO wAy" wilbur said, as he drove the car off a cliff.
" o h n o "

[Word count: 937]
{Im so sorry but that idea has been stuck in my head i just had to i apologise. if you don't get the joke uh here. I feel like I should say sorry again this wont be how the story ends I just find this too funny please someone help my humor is b r o k e n