"Tommy..?"

You woke up to Wilbur going to each room and yelling at everyone to get up. You rolled over and mumbled "a couple more minutes". Once you actually woke up and realized your surroundings, you were face to face with a sleeping fundy. You jumped back in shock, rolling off the bed. You got up to see a very sad tommy standing in the door way but once you two made eye contact, he walked off. Even though tommy can be the most stubborn, angered, guy in the world, his feelings can be hurt by very slight things. (And to my friend probably reading this I dont even know what I m doing anymore-) You let him go off knowing he would need a minute by himself with the look he had on his face, although you were a tad confused why he looked as he did. Fundy soon woke up and looked at you.
"Whats going on?"
"Uh wilbur came in and said its time to get up and leave"
"Oh..okay you alright?"
"Yeah yeah im fine Im gonna go change" you say grabbing some things from your suitcase and going into one of the unlocked bathrooms. After you change you put your old clothes back in your suitcase and give fundy his hoodie back, everyone got their things together and it was time to go.
"Okay who wants to drive?" Wilbur asked, knowing no one would really respond so he just put his bags along with everyone elses and got in the drivers seat. Nikki got into the passengers seat yet again. Tubbo got in the back seat behind nikki. You look around and realized tommy want there.
"Hey has anyone seen tommy?" You question.
"Nope" Nikki answers.
Fundy ignores the question.
"Tubbo said he saw him go towards the pool" Wilbur says.
"Yeah he said he was going to get a coke from the vending machine" tubbo continues "he didnt seem to be in a very good mood though.."
"Ill be right back" you say walking back into the hotel.
After walking around the hotel you see the door to the pool room and walk inside to see Tommy sitting at the edge of the pool with his legs in the water staring down at his reflection.
"Tommy?" You say walking up to him.
He wipes his eyes on the sleeves of his shirt.
"Hey Y/n uh what are you doing here"
"Wilbur said it was time to leave but you werent there so I uh went looking for you. Are you okay?"
"Oh yeah im fine all good"
Tommy stands up and puts his shoes back on. You give him a quick hug noticing his eyes are red and damp. He hugs you back before backing away.
"Ew I dont want your woman germs back off" Tommy says, seeming to feel a bit better.
"Shush, now come on Wilbur will leave us here I got your bags for you there in the car"
"Oh you did well thanks I guess"
Tommy follows you back to the car, you sitting in the middle of Tommy and Tubbo yet again with fundy in the very back.
"Everyone ready?" Wilbur asks, looking back at everyone.
"Yup!"
"Sure"
"Yee"
"Lets goo"
Wilbur put the radio on not allowing anyone to fight over the music, resting his hand on Nikki's thigh tapping his fingers along to the beat of the music as he starts driving. Nikki's face lighting up red as she looks out her window.

[Word count: 584
Its a bit shorter and lazier but next part will be up soon enough I really enjoy doing these but with school its a bit hard and mentally I cannot keep up with school]