Chapter Five

Yoongi blushed at the warmth of Hoseok''s hand, intertwined with his own.

"I- I told you not to call me that." Yoongi mumbled as he and Hoseok reached the classroom.
-________________________________________-

(Nobody's POV)

Hoseok chuckled a bit and let go of Yoongi's hand, leaving his hand feeling empty, the two walked inside of the classroom just in time, but still, gaining a death stare from their teacher.

"I was almost sure you two were going to skip, alas. I was wrong. Yoongi, if you would sit at your regular seat and Hoseok if you would sit up here? Thanks, your the only two (Idiots) today."

"If you would like, you can do your homework or any missing assignments. If not? just sit there, no phones.

~Short Time Skip~

"I'll be right back y'all, don't try any funny business I'm only going to the office and giving the rest of these files to the teacher across the hall. I should be back in about 20 minuets.

The door closed as their teacher left the two boys alone going on with her business.

Yoongi rested his chin on his hand as he looked out at the sun slowly setting, sighing, as he thought about how today had unfolded.         

Suddenly, Hoseok got up from the desk he was sitting at and walked over to Yoongi. Yoongi looked over to what he was doing and gave him a questioning look.

"What are you doing?" He sighed out, looking back over to the window.

When Hoseok was done with is small walk over to Yoongi, he was inches away from his ear, getting ready to say something into it.

"Well, you got my attention.. You got us alone in a room together.." Hoseok told Yoongi, getting even closer to him.

"Isn't that what you wanted?" He tells him, trying to seem unbothered. When in reality he was quaking in his boots.

"Your right, you have no idea how bad I want you right now Kitten. Hoseok whispered into Yoongi's ear.

Hoseok then started to suck on Yoongi's earlobe and sent shivers down his spine

"H-hey st-" Yoongi tried, getting cut off by Hoseok.

"Shh, just, calm down a bit. I wont bite you. Or, maybe I will, I'm sure you'd like that."

Hoseok then started to move his lips lower down, reaching Yoongi's neck breathing against it.

"Right, Kitten?" Hoseok whispered. But Yoongi heard it anyways, shivering at the touch of Hoseok's hand gripping his waist.

Hoseok then started to suck on Yoongi's silky white skin, forming a faint hickey.

"H-Hoseok~" Yoongi sighed out

Suddenly, Hoseok stopped abruptly and walked back over to his seat an sat down like he didn't just make Yoongi moan out his name

Just as Yoongi was about to ask Hoseok why he would do that, the teacher walked back in and told them to go home.

Yoongi quickly grabbed his jacket and backpack  and left the room.

"Whats his problem?" The teacher asked. Hoseok smirked and shrugged as left the class himself.

"Something happened in here while I was gone I can feel it." The teacher sighed.

(Yoongi's POV)

I ran as fast as I could down the hallway to the doors that would lead me to my freedom. Once I reached the doors and pushed the doors open I felt the wind blowing against my face and I slowed my pace.

I walked over to a nearby bench and sat down, sighing and rubbing his face. It had only been a day and I had already disliked the new red haired male, I had already gone through so much today, but the way it ended had crossed a line.

To even consider liking Hoseok in the slightest way made me cringe, thinking about the events that went on in the classroom made me sulk in embarrassment. I continued with the venting in my mind before feeling my phone buzz.

I felt around in my jacket until I found my phone, I looked at the contact that was currently calling me. I picked up the call and waited for someone to say something on the other end.

"Hey Yoongi!" they said enthusiastically

"Hey Jimin." I replied, sounding even more dry than usual.

_________________________________________

See no evil ^·^

💀  🚶🏽      🕳      🏃🏽
          🏃🏽  🏃🏽  🏃🏽