Chapter Ten

Once the made it inside, Hoseok set the soaked jacket onto the rack as did Yoongi with Hoseok's sweater that he had leaded.

Yoongi plopped onto his couch while Hoseok fallowed.

"Well don't hesitate, sit!" Yoongi laughed, and motioned for Hoseok to join him on the couch.

_________________________________________

(Nobody's POV)

Hoseok walked over and sat next to Yoongi awkwardly staring at the black TV screen. They sat in awkward silence Yoongi was getting bored of the silence and decided to make a little plan.

"You wanna watch TV or something? we can make some snacks too." Yoongi asked.

"That sounds pretty fun why not?" Hoseok replied, smiling back at Yoongi.

They ended up building a fort as Yoongi had some left over fairy lights lighting up inside. They had a fun time trowing popcorn at each other, making fun of the K-drama's they were watching. They expected the rain to stop but it never did, they didn't mind though, having such a fun time that night.

Soon the time became very late and Yoongi had fallen asleep upon Hoseok's lap Hoseok smiled as he slowly moved Yoongi from off his lap and laying beside him.

"Goodnight Kitten." Hoseok whispered, drifting off as well.

~Time Skip~ (Nobody's POV)

Yoongi got ready for his "Friendly encounter" with Hoseok, he wore a tannish sweater with black jeans and a brown beanie. Yoongi waited for Hoseok, passing his time by watching random YouTube videos on his phone. Sooner or later, a text notification popped up on his phone. Yoongi quickly shuffled his way to the door and ran into the car that Hoseok as currently waiting for him in.

"Hey Kitten, ready to go?" Hoseok questioned, smiling Yoongi's way.

"Yes dummy, I'm ready to go." Yoongi laughed.

During the whole car ride they shared laughter and terrible singing notes.

Once they made it to the theater, Hoseok brought them one huge popcorn as Yoongi brought the soda's. The two walked into the show room and claimed two seats.

After a few ads, the movie began to play. During the movie, Hoseok moved his hand towards Yoongi's as he did the same. Once the tip's of their finger's touched, they completely intertwined them, Yoongi blushed when he looked over to Hoseok as he was already smiling at him.

After the movie, it was currently the 4:25 in the afternoon, Hoseok suggested that they should grab some hot chocolate as warm comfort against the cold weather that October provided, The theater adding to the coldness as well. Yoongi agreed and they drove off, Hoseok had to park the car a bit farther than they expected but they didn't really mind.

They walked to the cafe, ordering one hot chocolate with whip cream and one plain. When Hoseok came back over to Yoongi they left the shop hand in hand. Yoongi began to get a bit sad as he didn't want the day to end yet, and so, he took a seat on a large sitting pot that held a cheery blossom tree.

Hoseok followed, placing the hot chocolate carton behind Yoongi and walked in between Yoongi's legs, stealing his brown beanie and laughing when Yoongi began to punch his chest playfully. Yoongi stopped and smiled at Hoseok as he rapped his arms around his waist. They just sat their smiling to each other, building their relationship with every second, every minute they shared together.

Yoongi leaped down off the large pot  and surprised Hoseok. They two laughed it off as Yoongi stared to the ground.

"Did you enjoy yourself today Kitten" Hoseok asked, lifting Yoongi's chin up calmly and as gentle to look him in the eyes.

"Yeah, I did actually." Yoongi replied, his smile fading and as blush appearing as he realized how close they actually were.

"I'm glad to know that." Hoseok smiled, letting go of Yoongi's chin and grabbing the drinks.

"Come on lets get you home, its getting late." Hoseok told Yoongi, grabbing his hand and starting to walk with him.

"Actually, It would be much more fun if you stayed over again." Yoongi trailed off, embarrassed and worried Hoseok would laugh and shrug it off.

"What was that last part?" Hoseok asked stopping and taking a sip of his coco

"Uhm, well, I would appreciate if you'd maybe... Stayed with me one more night?" Yoongi asked waiting for the rejection from Hoseok.

"Aw, Kitten." Hoseok laughed

Yoongi looked to the ground, his face becoming hot as he knew the outcome of his question.

"Be more confident next time, Of course I'd stay with you one more night." Hoseok smiled, raising Yoongi's chin again.

"Now, lets go Kitten, it really is getting late."

Yoongi smiled, gripping Hoseok's hand tighter as they walked back to the car.

_______________________________________

Thanks for reading guys :)

These fan arts gave me ideas for some parts of this chapter by the way

This one's by MADJAMS

For this fanart,sadly I am not sure who made it but I just want to make it clear I don't own it in anyway at all

For this fanart,sadly I am not sure who made it but I just want to make it clear I don't own it in anyway at all. (Its beautiful though. ^¬^)