Chapter Eleven

"Be more confident next time, Of course I'd stay with you one more night." Hoseok smiled, raising Yoongi's chin again.

"Now, lets go Kitten, it really is getting late."

Yoongi smiled, gripping Hoseok's hand tighter as they walked back to the car.

_______________________________________

(Nobody's POV)

When the two arrived to Yoongi's home, they immediately  built a new and improved fort for the night. Once again, sharing jokes and getting to know each others feels a lot more as the night fell. Later on into the night once Hoseok had fell asleep, Yoongi laid across from him, playing with his fingers and reaching up to play with his fluffy hair. Yoongi felt his heart swell when Hoseok seemed to lean into his touch.

Yoongi pulled his hand away from Hoseok and placing it atop of his chest assuming that was where is heart was located. Yoongi felt the pulse of his heart beat pick up as Hoseok moved closer, half asleep pulling him closer.

"Go to sleep Kitten." Hoseok whispered.

(Lets just extend October one more day with reading and writing magic)

As the weeks flew by, Hoseok and Yoongi had been even more close after the movie date, "Friendly Encounter." The two stuck to each other like glue, going to the music room at lunch, and meeting up at the roof  after school ended. It became a regular thing for them as the month passed.

During the weekend, Yoongi and Hoseok had planned to meet up tomorrow as it was currently Saturday. Yoongi sat on his windowsill seat, looking out at the rain and reflecting his relationship with Hoseok. Thinking about how it had already been a month since they met, not really starting off on good terms either.

After the encounter in the music room and cliff, they became more close and Hoseok began to make Yoongi's heart flutter from time to time, his heart shaped smile that made him shine like the sun, his annoyingly hot looks, the way that he holds Yoongi and the way he laughs is just sweet and adorable.

*Ping*

Yoongi looked over to his phone charging on his night stand and walked over to it, flopping onto his bed after receiving the phone.

[Received] Hobi: Hey kitten, wyd?

             Just thinking about you:Yoongi

             Just thinking about yo|:Yoongi

             Just thinking about y|:Yoongi

             Just thinking about |:Yoongi

 Just thinking about stuff:Yoongi [sent]

[Received] Hobi: Open the door I'm soaking wet out here.

Yoongi took a second to process Hoseok's last message but got cut off his starting thoughts as he heard a knock at the door. Yoongi ran down the stairs, his slippers almost killing him while doing so. Once he had reached the door he opened it and shivered at the harsh wind, but smiled at the damp Hoseok  standing in front of him.

"Hoseok what are you doing out her like this?! Why didn't you bring your car?"Yoongi lectured, dragging Hoseok into his house and making him take off his shoes and jacket.

Luckily, the rest of Hoseok's cloths were dry but he still seemed to be shivering. Yoongi told him to sit on the couch while he grabs some blankets and hot chocolate.

Yoongi came back with the blanket first, making sure Hoseok was warm before grabbing the hot chocolate and sitting beside him.

"Why are you here? Especially in this weather!"

"I was thinking about you and it made me want to see you." Hoseok replied, stirring his hot chocolate to avoid eye contact.

Silence took over the room as no one knew what to say next.

"Oh, well there's no way I'm letting you go back out there, you'd catch a cold." Yoongi said quietly

"Are you worried about me, Yoongi?" Hoseok asked, looking at Yoongi with a smile.

"Of course I am dummy." Yoongi rolled his eyes, laying his head on Hoseok's shoulder.

"Good." Hoseok whispered back, laying his head atop of Yoongi's

____________________________

Thanks for reading, this was supposed to be updated yesterday but I didn't have the motivation to finish yet.

Sorry and once again, thank you guys🖤