𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤 𝑑𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑖𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑑𝑎𝑟𝑘

CHAPTER ONE, a new world.

—AS THE MORNING SUN RISES

AS THE MORNING SUN RISES

A girl by the name of [Name] Sato has entered Karasuno highschool with a straight face and a head very full with thoughts. Such as, I wanna go home and I'm tired.. normal thoughts for a teenage girl that wakes up at six in the morning to get to school.

[Name] has [H/C] hair and pretty [E/C] eyes. She's kind. Kind and generous to the friends that she has. Though the girl can be mischievous at times. And that's ok..

The bell rings for her first class. As she walks to her class she runs into her friend.

"H-Hello [L/N]!" Yachi Hitoka, the third years best friend. The two became friends when the blonde came over to her house for the first time. Turns out their mothers are the best of friends! "Hi Yachi, what are you doing in the third year hallway?" The first year blushes and stutters out her excuse, "Oh?Who's this Kiyoko that you are talking about?"

"Well shes, um she's a friend of mine!" Yachi sadly smiles and looks down. "Really!Can you introduce me to her?", "Of course!" Yachi says in a quicker speed. "She's in the..no she's the boys volleyball teams manager" [Name] along to what her friend says. After a quick realization she runs back to her first class.

"Ms.Sato you're late." She bows and apologizes and sits down at her seat in the back of the class by the window. She looks to her right to see a beautiful black haired maiden. How the hell have I not seen someone so pretty? [Name] waves at the girl, trying to get her attention whilst the teacher is distracted.

She fails. . .

AFTERSCHOOL Yachi decides to introduce the girl to the mysterious 'Kiyoko'. As they walk to the gym the [H/C]-ette thinks to herself. Imagine if it was the girl that was in my class..probably.

Finally they make it there and once Yachi opens the door the girls eyes automatically set on the one and only...

Kiyoko Shimizu.

--------------------------

A/N: i  do be trying to hard with the writing, I'm sorry but I'm a major simp for Shimizu and i can't help it🖐 she's just so beautifulzksnnsjsh