𝑤𝑎𝑙𝑘 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑚𝑒

CHAPTER THREE, getting to know you

THE GIRLS CONTINUED

To walk from the store, holding a bag of meat buns and some instant ramen. They both takes bite from the snack as they walk. The sun sets behind them and if you listen closely you can hear the birds singing in the distance. It was windy out and Kiyoko long hair plays along with the wind. She looked like a princess out a fairy tale, the sunset reflecting off her glasses causing a glare. Truly a wonder Kiyoko is.

Soon they both finish their food and talk the rest of the way.

"Kiyoko I know you probably get this a lot, but you're really pretty.." A small fade of blush makes it's way to Kiyoko cheeks as she looks back at [Name]. "Thank you, Sato." Sato smiles and points at the clouds.

"The sky looks pretty today right?" Kiyoko nods.

Finally [Name] makes it to her destination. Shimizu waves her goodbye as [Name] takes her shoes off outside and goes inside. moms not home. Whatever I'll just make some ramen.. and she does do that.
As she waits for the ramen to cool down she gets a text from a random number.

Hi Sato, it's me Kiyoko !  "Yachi probably gave her my number.." Hey pretty girl, what's up? The girl on the other line smiles and giggles.

Nothing much really..

(YOU)
Haha same. Oh I forgot to ask if maybe you
would like to walk home with me again!

Sure

[Name] cheers and sets her new friends contact name as "Kiyoko" with a '<3' at the end.

---------------------------
A/N: hope you enjoyed this chapter :) sorry for the slow updates I've been pretty busy💔