𝑡𝑜𝑜 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙

CHAPTER TWO, pretty girl

HER BIG SAFIRE EYES

met the [Names] [E/C] eyes Kiyokos cheeks flared red, just like the beautiful roses that blossom during spring. She looks away from her gaze. The shy and kind troupe, what a cliche. "That's her!" Yachi also looks at Kiyoko. So it is the girl in my class. She thinks. [Name] waves at her once again and this time she waves back, that brings a smile to her face. She's way too pretty to be real. Then a suddenly it feels like it was only her and Kiyoko alone in the gym. Like they where the only people alive. They feeling was magical and it hit her out of no where.

Like a sudden bee sting.

As she walks over to her a few of the boys on the team, including the coach steal glances at the girl.

"Hi, Kiyoko?"

"Hi.."

Suddenly a rush of adrenaline comes over her body. Her heart beats fast and she tries to speak but isn't able to. The hell? Then she quickly spits out an introduction."Oh I'm..[Name] Sato! And you have a pretty name..Kiyoko!" The girls continue to talk to each other, and soon after [Name] is about to leave to go home but is stopped by none other then..

Kiyoko, "Hey Kiyoko, you okay?"

"Would you like to..walk home with me?"

"Oh sure! But before we go I've got to get something from the convenient store, hope you don't mind" i actually just want a snack..I didn't get to eat lunch today.

She sweetly smiles, "I don't mind.."

--------------------------

A/N: sorry for the semi short chapter, hope you enjoyed it though !