𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑼𝑮𝑬

It's been four years since I've last seen Kiyoko

It's been four years since I've last seen Kiyoko. Her beautiful gem eyes and her soft silky hair...her smile.. I actually fell for her hard back in highschool.
I only knew her for half a month. I think we both fell in love in October..

But it doesn't matter now.

We both got over each other like every other high school "love birds"...We didn't even date, never had the chance since her and her team went to.. went to nationals. It sucked since she was the first person I fell in-love with that was a girl. I cherished our friendship more then anything because why not.. it's fine though. She's probably married by now anyways, I mean who wouldn't marry such a beauty!

(Third person POV)
[Name] continues to walk along the cold foggy roads that lead back home. Face empty of motivation and happiness. Her hands attempted to keep warm but the freezing streets of Japan kept making it worse.
Her nose with a faint, faint color of red and her eyes begging to close. Even if it's for a second..

"Damn it..why the hell did I even choose to walk.."

Suddenly a warm chest bumps into her,

"Sorry!- Kiyoko?"

"[Name]..!" "Hah, what a cocincedent, uh how are you doing?"

Her blue eyes shift towards her hand as she holds it out, [Names] chest tightens at the sight of a dazzling, big beautiful diamond on her ring finger. The diamond sparkles as she flexes the gem.

"Wow.." she takes a deep breath before saying something she'd thought she'd never say to the married woman,

"That man sure is lucky to have a girl like you.."

"Shimizu."