𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑠𝑐𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑑

CHAPTER SIX, tell her already!

-"OH LOOK ITS THAT GIRL FROM LAST WEEK!"

Noya says as he points his finger at the walking girl. She stops in her tracks and takes a long glance at the boy before running off, not now not now not now WAIT don't they know Kiyoko?! I can maybe get to know her more from them.. that sounded kinda stalker-ish..

[Name] freezes and looks at the boy. The closer he gets the more her heart races out of fear. Noya may seem short and not that scary, but once you get to know him..oh boy. "I've got a few questions for you!"
His high pitched voice cracks at the last word, making him blush a little. NO! Did my voice just crack in front of a girl?! As he internally freaks out he hears a small giggle from [Name], "Hey don't laugh!" "Sorry sorry.. so what do you want."

"Do you like Kiyoko?"

"How the hell did you even get to that conclusion." If I'm being honest I kinda do, but I still don't know..
"Well I've seen the way you look at her! That's definitely not normal. Plus I won't judge yknow.."
Her palms start to sweat and her a small pain in her chest forms out of no where. "Won't judge huh.." she thinks out loud. She doesn't know why her chest hurts, from the fear that he might not keep his damn mouth shut? Bingo. "Yeah!"

Here goes nothing, "Ok so maybe I did form a small crush on Shimizu."

"Just tell her already!" He waves his arms in the air and his smile is a little too big. Almost everyone knows Noya has a thing for Kiyoko, so why is he encouraging some random girl to ask her out? Who knows. "Easier said then done, besides she doesn't like me.."

"[Name]! There you are, Kiyoko and I have been looking everywhere for you.." Yachi says while running towards her friend. "Gotta go see yah Noya." His big smile turns into a frown. Knowing that Kiyoko would pick her.

"Why is Shimizu looking for me?"  [Name] asks while walking with her friend. "Oh she..she wanted to ask you something!"

"Ask me something?" I wonder what it is..

——————————————————————————
A/N: I am so sorry for not updating, my schedule is everywhere and I'm still trying to update my other story's I'm so sorry :((