𝑚𝑦 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑖𝑟𝑦

CHAPTER FOUR, special friend

THE NEXT DAY

It was the next day and [Name] is making her way back to the gym where she met Kiyoko Shimizu, her new friend. School was long over by now.

She opens the big grey door that leads her inside. As she steps her eyes wonder around the gym, looking for Kiyoko. Then she stops her by the coach with a clipboard and pen in hand. "Kiyoko!Yachi!" She gets both their attention and starts some small talk with the girls. "Hey Sato! We were just talking about you..!" Yachi says with her known smile.

"Really?Oh wow it's like I'm famous!" They both giggle then continue to talk. Soon after the boys practice was over. They where all drenched in sweat due to the heat. Yachi was the first to leave,then the other two.

MEANWHILE, "Kiyoko and that girl seem like close friends!" Hinata Shoyou, a boy with a booming personality says as he puts one of the balls away. Tanaka and Noya nod in agreement. "But it's adorable how Kiyoko giggles!" The boys besides Hinata fanboy.

BACK TO, Kiyoko and [Name].. they are both walking to the park where [Name] has prepared a small picnic in honor of their new friendship. She has never done that before with any of her friends besides Kiyoko. She believes that she (Kiyoko) is special and that she should cherish their friendship for as long as she could before they graduate and go their separate ways forever.

"Sorry for making you walk so far, but trust me it will be perfect." Finally they get to the little blanket that has fruits and a few sandwiches inside a small brown basket laid on the ground. They set there bags down beside the tree that's giving them shade. And eat the delicately made sandwiches. She looks like a fairy...[Name] thinks as she takes a bite out an chocolate covered strawberry.

"Thank you for this, [Name]"

"Haha it wasn't much! But you're...you're welcome"

Shimizu smiles, her smile could brighten up anyone's day. It was big a genuine smile. Her teeth were as white as pearls and her lips are glossed, [Name] wanted to kiss them. She truly caught feelings for her.

' love at first sight '

---------------------------

A/N: oh to go on a picnic with someone while slowly falling inlove with them </3