hair

Finn Wolfhard, a normal seventeen year old boy. This is the third time he has been put on this show. Finn has been secretly been eating his family memebers hair.

"Y'know i'll just walk into their room at night and cut some of their hair off." Finn stated. This has been going on for six years and a half. He uses their hair for midnight snacks.

As shown on this video clip is what he does:

Finn walks into his brothers room, grabbing scissors. He slowly walked up to his brother, Nick. Chopping off a bit of his hair. "Dude." His brother spoke slowly getting up. "That was my last piece of hair you little shit." His brother spoke. And as shown Nick started hitting Finn, harshly on the head, causing him to go to the hostpital for brain damaged.

"I am concerned for my little boy." Mary stated hiding her pistol behind her.

"I am not going to lie, when we decided to take him back out of foster care I had a plan to kill him." Eric stated. We had to turn the cameras off and get the camera crew out.

The cops were called and Eric and Mary want to jail. These were their finale words before bars.

"At least I am getting away from that dry wall addict, stupid little shit!" Mary stated.

"Hope he dies." Eric stated.The family estate left them broke, not being able to pay bills they lost the house.