mud

This is the sixth episode with this kid, when will he stop. This time it is mud. "Mud has just become an everyday thing after that cat died." Finn stated. Mud smeared over all of his clothes and face.

Finn has moved into an abandoned building. He has added old rugs and furniture into the place. "This is my home now." He stated pointing to the carpets and chairs.

We shut the cameras off as Finn collapsed and got rushed into the nearest hostpital.

*sirens*

They pumped his stomach from all the mud. When he woke up from surgery he was crying. "Get me more mud, please!" Finn stated. He was pulling ivs out of his arms, trying to get up. "Mud!" He repeated as he ran over to the place they put the mud that came out of his stomach.

Finn has gone to far with this Addiction.

"Finn, did you know your parents are getting out of jail."

*barks coming from Finn*

He has been disconnected by the world with his animal like behavior. "Mud is what my life is about, just let everything go and eat mud." Finn stated, rubbing mud off his hands onto his hostpital gown.

We then found his parents trying to fly back to Canada.

*running noises from the camera man*

"Hurry up Mary, they are coming."

*heavy breathing*

"Eric, mary!"

"Oh, hey bud!"

Eric then hit the camera out of out camera man, Shawn. Shawn is now in the Hostpital for his hand breaking from impact.