Dreaming...happy and hurt both -2

continuation...
Sai's P.O.V. :

In dreamland :

I was sleeping but now i am in my dreamland  and i was dreaming a beautiful dream where i was with my crush ya.. ya 😳😌😚😃 that is none other than Eiden , you know what , we got together in relation and now we are together for a month  and now I was returning home alone from my university and i was happy thinking that i am finally with my crush now and i was happily humming songs and going home but suddenly i saw him  at the corner of my neighbour  Lane pointing his gun towards somebody in dark .

I was so shocked 😲😱😨😰 that my legs went numb  thinking that what is he gonna do or what if he got injured  while fighting here .?? So i thought to hide and see what will happen and if needed i will help him right away since i can't let him die at such place when i can help him .
So i went near them and hid myself in dark and listened to what they were saying .

Suddenly the man in dark said  to Eiden that :" Mr. K  if you will kill me here....  now.... then what will happen to your girlfriend ,if i die here then my people will abduct your girl and  you know what.....,  once my people will capture her , what will they do to her!!? .HA ... HA ...HA.!!! 😈😈 .... They will really  love to have taste of her 🤤 and then kill her ..simple ... isn't it fun to so such thing to my enemy 's girls.. It will really be fun!  ..So now .. tell me  Mr. K what would you like to do  .. Letting me go or let your girl die with me dying here.😏😏😈."

I  was so scrared that whatever that man said if it will really happen to me ..😢😭😱😱 then I will never be able to live in this world..  I will really die.  Thinking about it I was feeling like vomiting and  too gross 😫😫🤮🤮🤢🤢.
Then something came in mind that my Eiden will not let this things happen to me,, he loves me very much.
BUT ....something brought me back to earth..😭😭🤪🤪😶😶😶
when i suddenly  heard Eiden saying that ," which girl are you talking about 🤔 ...aaa.. That girl in my department .. She is not my girl , she is just like my shield for the others girls who try to approach me unwantedly .so you can say that i am just keeping her because she is useful  to me not because i love her ... I have never loved her and never will.... look at her she is not beautiful .!!! 🙄😒 .. You should know about the taste of mine till now, since you have investigated alot about me that i like white milky skined girls Right.!!" 😎😎😉😉

I was so shocked to hear his response about me  ..my tears just started falling from my eyes ...and can't believe  my ears about what  I hear...  And my... Eyes...  i ...just started sobbing silently in that dark place hiding myself  well .. 😢😢😢😢from them.
I felt so betrayed and hurt that i meant nothing to him till now instead it was me who was being fool, who just followed him everywhere and anywhere without thinking about what is my feelings right now ..., what i want us to do together ..😭😢😭.

Actually he is right.!  i am a fool , a stupid who couldn't see the truth till now ... My eyes were so blinded with this fake love of him and true love of mine that I couldn't even tell the truth. I loved him whole heartedly but he .. He never loved me . WOW..  very nice.. 😅😅😢😢 .. I felt my heart getting torn in pieces..💔

And then while i was sitting there crying my heart out 😭😭😭.

I heard a gunshot  and then i came back to my senses that i should run now since he is alright .

Sigh.!!!! Hiccup.!!
Then i realised something that i have fallen for him so badly that now also i am thinking about his well being  even after knowing his opinion about me and our  relationship ..

While running i laughed like a maniac ..Ha ha ..!! Sob ..!!Ha ..Ha Ha ha ..!!😂😂😭😭🤪🤪.. And people thinking that i have gone insane ..😵😵😵.
Running... Running and 🏃.

Finally,  I reached home and threw my shoes and...  was stumbling 🤪🤪😵😵  while going to my room because of dizziness and exhaustion  that i was feeling since I was crying and running like hell . Suddenly  I felt really heavy in my head and fell down while walking to my room. BANG.!! 

BACK TO REALITY...
  Suddenly when I fell from my bed.. BANG.!!!!!  . I woke up shockingly and had cold sweats over my head and saw the time that it's 7 o'clock..   i sighed in relief  that it was just a dream... .  I cleared my bed and then did my morning routine  and took shower to get freshen up.

I made bread and milk for breakfast  and while eating i was recalling the things about what and how the things happened in my dream and I was again sweating like it happened in morning as if the dream..  it has actually happened  to me in reality and  again my insecurities  got taken over  me. And I felt hurt that he may  think about me in such a way   in reality too.

I felt so bad and  still had my breakfast  and ran for my classes thinking it's not real and it was just a dream  so Move on and he is just my crush not my boyfriend  that I have to feel hurt or sad for what has happened in the dream  . While I was consoling myself saying these thing  I mean mumbling like a child who is complaining  about his mother for not letting him play more  with his friends , this thing actually  is not my words  instead these are said by my big sis Rim  to me when she came from behind  and hugged me while I was not paying attention about my surrounding and said this what I was thinking and mumbling like that.

Finally when I paid attention to both my sis and bro , actually they are neighbours so they always come together to university  and then I replied  to them : "Nothing I was  just trying to recall how many classes i have so that I can  go home early to get myself dinner from my favourite  restraunt , hehe.. 😁😁😆."

Hopefully,  this time sis believed me. That also has a reason behind that , about believing in me .... Hehe let me tell you she is also foodie like me 😆😆😅😅🤣🤣😂😂.

Finally we departed at the entrance of our classes.

Writer's word :

Hope my all readers are doing well and loving my story till now.
Do support more and love more to my creations.
For more stay tuned

Lots of love to all my readers
Be safe and healthy  all. 😀😄