Panicking for my girl

..Eiden's P.O.V.

Today , it was really a beautiful morning, .. Well it's always a beautiful morning  but today I dreamt about her smiling and playing with the dog that she picked up yesterday  night😅😅 .. And she looked so so so beautiful that I couldn't take my eyes off her.

[ Writer: Man at least leave her in your dreams 🤦‍♀  ]

And so it's beautiful morning.. Hehe... 

Ugghhh I am getting crazy early in the morning..

Inner voice : Huff💨💨💨💨calm down Eiden calm down .

I calmed myself and then got up tiding my bed and went for  a jog and then did my daily exercises and did my all morning routine and had my shower and got ready for today's  class. ... 

I wore a white T- shirt and folded it little bit bellow the elbows and paired it with black pant  with black shoes and took a black leather backpack  which had all my copies and book and  for safety reasons , I also carry my gun with me in my secret pocket in my bag.

Finally went out of my room and went to see Tiger and   i found him running towards me like always and started rubbing his head on my leg and I lightly patted his head to give him attention and love that he is longing for and took him together with me to have our breakfast together .

After breakfast, I took a stroll with Tiger in my garden before leaving for the university.
After 20 miutes of  walking around the garden,  I left for the university  , when I reached, I saw that my girl was not in the classroom .

[ writer: she is not your girl,  she hasn't  even said that she is your girl..  🙄🙄.
Eiden : whatever I don't care,  I love her and she will be my girl... Humph.!! 😤😤
Writer: then I should tell her right now.. not to accept you ever..  You are not respecting me here. 😏😤🤪😡

Eiden  : how could you do this..  Wait lemme get my gun and my gun will talk to you.. 😎😎😏😏 wanna talk.??

Writer : humph.!!  Go....  I will not talk to you ever ☹️😞😢
Eiden: bye bye 😏😏😂😂😆😆😜]

So i thought to  go out of the class to roam around because the girls are really irritating  in the class...  They are really disgusting..  Always trying to throw themselves on me to get my attention..  Which is really very disgusting. 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮..

So I went out of class and after few minutes when it was almost  time for the professor to come,  I was returning back to the class. While returning back I saw my girl😍😍 .. looking all cute was running towards the class and suddenly, I heard her friend who I saw in canteen the other day asking about why was she late today..   then my girl casually answered  while running that she went to meet her baby...😶

I was totally shocked and angry. Thinking..  Who is this baby now in my girl's life,  who dares to fight with me for my girl,  the way she said baby,  it felt like she really loves that person,  Damn!!!  ..😬😬😬😬😬😡😡😡, does she have a boyfriend  already  without me knowing.
[ writer : what's there to know  for you.. Ha!! 🙄🙄😑😑]
I think I need to investigate again.. I can't take this.. She is mine.. 😤😤😤🤪🤪😬.

I angrily went inside the class before her . After  few minutes, my girl came,  I saw she was wearing her specs again  and just entered the class and the class got silent as she entered and that damn boy said her with names...  😡😡 I really wanted to point my gun towards his mouth..  Really 😡😡🤪🤪😬😬..if it wasn't a university  class instead it would have been a field,  I would have beaten the shit out of him to talk about my girl like that..