Not my fault.. but in fault

...continuation .

..Sai's P.O.V.

They were both proceeding towards me like catching a prey... 😟😟😟😖😖😖

When they were near me I literally closed my eyes and..
At that moment, I don't know why, I remembered my parents and my best friends and sister Rim and brother Sam and heard them saying, " We love you and are proud of you, Fighting.!!"

I felt like I got some magical powers haha it's funny right..!! But thats the power that we get from our loved ones.
And I literally fought back with them like a fighter.

[ writer : actually she is a fighter.. How and when.. Look forward to that secret reveal 😜😁😅]

When one of them tried to touch my b***** I just broke his hand and kicked his ball really hard... which may take months to recover and he fell on his knees and screamed in pain, "aahhhhhhhh....!!!!! "
And when the other boy saw that he said, bi*** how dare you hurt my buddy.
At that time, he literally looked like a loose freak whose brains are at his knees and I just thought "Man can't you understand the situation here that you are at lose . "

Suddenly I got shocked by his sudden action that he removed my specs and broke it by crushing it with his shoes
And then I thought why did he do that, has he gone crazy now. But I realised something that he has actually thought that I am blind , I can't see without specs.

Hahhahahahaha..... (I laughed in my mind)
And then yelled at him ," why did you broke my specs ? You loose freak..!!! 😡😡😡😠😠😠🤬🤬"
I was actually angry because this specs were of really high price and here damn it.. He broke it like nothing..😠😠

Then he laughed and said ( mockingly), " now what you can't see.. come-on fight baby.!! Come on ..now where did that bravery gone.. Come let me teach you to fight.! "
I literally felt like vomit 🤢🤢🤢🤢
How dare he call me like that.. EWww.!!!

I couldn't take that when he caught my neck with his hand and tried to touch me and bringing his filthy mouth near me.. I spat over his face and broke his arm and ....punched his faced very badly not once but don't know how many times I just couldn't control myself at time ...

: "First punch for spouting nuisance over me "

: "second punch for calling me names.."

: "third punch for touching me "

: "fourth punch for ...( 🤔 thinking.. ) I don't know I just want to punch you freaks ."
👊👊👊👊👊💢💢💢💢

Finally I beat them both satisfactorily and sat on the bench to take rest... After few minutes , I saw that they aren't getting up so I just left them and moved out of the class room.

When I went out , I saw a three people coming towards our class and they were none other than my sis , bro and Eiden.

Till they reach to me I was thinking why was this eiden with sis and bro.. What has happened that they are rushing towards me worriedly and angrily.

I was totally lost in my thoughts.. Suddenly sis Rim came and hugged me tightly and I snapped out of my thoughts and was shocked by her sudden action. Finally I calmed and hugged back to her and said, " what happened, why are you hugging me.. I know you hug me always but not like this... What happened.. And why are you looking worried.? "

She finally said after taking her time and started scolding me angrily, " You dump girl...where were you.. I thought something happened to you.. You were not picking up my calls I thought I got problems in my phone but I called you by using oppa' s no. Still you didn't pick up then also I calmed myself and then I saw Eiden moving towards the university gate and I didn't know anyone in your class so I asked him he said you were in class and then I called you with his no. Then also you didn't pick up the call then I thought something has happened to you and came here and saw that the door is closed and no voice was heard I searched you everywhere but I couldn't find..... Suddenly I got call from  a vet clinic saying that " KiKi's examination has been done and she is ready to go home so come and pick her up from the clinic " now what could I do when I don't know who is this KiKi and where you.. 🤯🤯🤧🤧😢😢😢😭😭😭😭😭😭 why you always make me worry.. Why.. I know I love you but can't you love yourself and come back to me.... Don't you know what time is it... I know you don't care about your yourself but at least think about that someone whom you have left in the hospital damn it ... What took you so much time and what were you doing in the class , when it was closed.. ( when bro Sam put his hand on sis 'S shoulder )she turned towards him and said .." Don't try to take her side today..oppa Today she should listen to me.. "( said this while she was turning towards oppa and when she saw that he wasn't seeing her instead seeing me ...she turned and saw me crying. And couldn't say anything further )
( She said this all in one go.. )