Sweetness overload

Continuation ....

9:00 pm,
At Eiden's home

After having my dinner,  I went to my study room and started doing my work from University  that my homeroom teacher has sent me before through email .

After an hour,  I did my mission work and reported about the progress  to my father , who is the Marshal of  my squad i. e. South Korea Special Armed Force.  This type of armed forces are allowed to take cases like mine ... in secretive way and we mostly don't appear in front of other soldiers  , who aren't in our squad or are not our comrade,  they just know us as normal soldiers  like them.  Other army squads aren't allowed to come in public field to work instead they only work at the border lines  or only in water lines or only on air lines.

We talked about the progress and discussed further how to proceed or what are my plans regarding the mission accomplishment. After an hour of our talk regarding our work,  my mother  shouted from the other side that we have been talking for hours now,  can't you both have some sympathy  towards me and talk to me huh.!  😅😅. And you ungrateful  child  you don't even miss me and don't even call in big mansion to talk to this lady now. 😤😤

My mom is really very cheerful person and very religious  and very playful  type of person and really love her family dearly and yes she loves me more than my father  .. Hehe. 😉😂😁 .

So I just replied to her when I heard a sound of clicking  as my dad put the call on speaker so I can talk to mom, " Yes ma'am .!!!  all work is done now and I miss~... You so much mom~ , So tell me what do you wanna to talk to your handsome son. "

Hearing this .. mom giggled and said clearing her throat  ," ahem.!!  So I wanted to ask that when are you going  to bring me a daughter  in law  ha !!😒😡  You are already at the age of marriage ..... when I married your dad he was only 23 do you know that ,  I know you have given your whole life for the country but you also need to think about yourself,  about your life..  ( I can feel she making sad face)   What if ... If I won't be there for you in near future so who will take care of you after me ... No this time when you come to Busan I want to see my daughter in law....... Anyhow.... "

Suddenly I heard a whining voice of my father, " How can you say that to your son in front of me that you will leave us... Honey.. ~😢~ No .!! if you leave me... I am leaving too with you to wherever  you go and I will be following you ... even if you won't allow me to 😟😟😟😟🙁."

Then to make it cheerful I calmly said  to them ( while moving towards the glass wall to stand and see the stars in sky outside ) ," first of all you both stop your lovey dovey ..... and..  You both are not going any where. And mom~  I am still at the age of enjoying  my freedom  ...so don't push me okay 😙😙 but...  Soon I will make you guys meet her...  Very soon ( said while imagining her smiling that he has seen today and unconsciously he too smiled ) .

But something  brought me back when I heard my dad saying ," Right son.! After marriage,   you will actually lose the freedom  ( said this when he totally forgot his wife's  presence near him 🤣) ..."

"Ouch.. Ouch..  Honey it's paining please leave it..  Honey sorry~~.. "...

Mom angrily asked him putting on her beautiful ( evil)  smile ( that's the smile which can kill anyone..  The one and only angry smile) while pinching  his ear, " So the day you married  me ..... you lost your freedom ha ! Woahh...  Great now I think since I love you so  much I should fulfil your this wish right honey ~😈  I think.... 🤔😏☺   I  should give you your freedom back..  Meet me at marriage counseling bureau.. tomorrow...... And you will be granted with your freedom .."
( after saying that she left the place they were sitting and talking to me )