Loose freaks... 😖😖

.... Continuation ..

.... Sai's P.O.V.
Morning

I woke up early today, as I was happy and I don't know the reason.... 😂 haha.!! I know I am crazy.. 😉.

Finally I did my morning exercises and did my daily routine and made hot bath for KiKi.

Thinking: "After everything thing will be done , I will have 2 hours to go for my classes, so 🤔, I should take KiKi to nearby veterinary clinic for check up ,since it's open 24*7 ,so the early I go I will have the better chance to meet the doctor . "

Thinking all these things, I made breakfast for both of us and then went to wake KiKi...

When I went to my bed room, a sweet scene welcomed me, my KiKi was trying to stand on it's own as it was little difficult for her to stand because of the injury, and when she saw me coming it barked cutely..( wuffe😍😅) ....More likely to say it was whining as if asking me to carry him 🤭🤭🤭( giggled thinking : how cute) .
Finally I took it in my arms, it snuggled cutely on my chest .. (Hehe I am loving this feeling.. 🤭🤭) .
I cleaned him and changed its bandaging again and made it drink some hot water and milk, since I didn't had any dog food so I just gave it some biscuits mixed in milk.

I too took bath and got ready to go to the clinic , finally all was ready and then I took KiKi in my arms and got out of the house to go the clinic ..

Since today I had to go to the clinic I wore a white oversized shirt and high waist ripped jeans pairing it with white sports shoes and took a long side handbag to carry a copy for my classes putting light makeup with having my hair as high pony.. well...... I have long hair till my waist.. So it looks quite cute 🤭🤭😉 to me.

Finally we reached the clinic after 20 minute of traveling through taxi, when we entered , a nurse came forward and said, " how can I help u miss .? "(politely)

I replied to her with smile , " KiKi has injured her leg and can you check if she is vaccinated or not. Actually I took her in yesterday night, as she was kept in the bushes, so can we get it checked up thoroughly.?"

After hearing me patiencetly she replied, " OK you can have a sit at the waiting area , we will take your dog for the thorough check up , after wards you may be required to see the doctor also. "

Then I hurriedly asked her, " How much time will the process take exactly ? Actually I also wanted to ask can you take care of my baby... ( fidgeting while saying) actually I have classes and can I come and take her after 2 hours. Is that OK.? "😟

Seeing my nervous expression she calmly replied, " Sure .! we will take care of her dearly . Yes ,it will take little bit of time so you can take your time to come from your classes ,till then the reports will also be ready and since it's still early, our doctor is also not there right now. Don't worry your baby is safe here. "

I happily expressed my gratitude and said, " Thank you so much. I have filled the required forms and I have written my phone number too. If there is any emergency please do call me immediately. " 😃😃😃😃😄😄😄.

I finally gave my baby KiKi to the nurse and kisses it's forehead and whispered something's so thatshe could feel secured even when I am not there with her for few hours.
Finally I came out of the clinic and took taxi to go to university since it would take 45 minutes by walking and 30 minutes by taxi.

I paid to the taxi driver and literally ran as I was getting late today 😅😅 , suddenly heard my sister Rim shouting at me, " why are you late you sleep head? "
I just hurriedly replied her while running to my class, " i went to meet my baby."

[ writer : a certain someone heard that particular sentence and got upset and gloomy 🤭🤭🤭]

Finally, I reached the class entrance and checked if professor has arrived or not . After checking, I took out my specs and wore it and entered the class. When i entered the class all students got silent, without paying attention to it , I was moving towards my seat .Suddenly ,a boy said, " Finally our class is completed, without any 'NERD, S' our class is incomplete. 😏😏😏😂😂😂."
Hearing this the whole class started to laugh at me saying NERD.
This time , I felt like i should really see who that damn person is whose mouth is always twitching to say such things in class.
Finally, I looked at the boy and narrowed my eyes towards him as if saying you will suffer for this and then mouthed towards him saying "loose freak "( said this in my mind without showing own my face) .
Finally ignoring them all I went to my seat and put on my earphones and took out my phone to check my account status about last night's post.

Because of these all chaos today I didn't see my crush 😢😢😩 .
Finally professor came and the classes went smoothly.

Class bell rang...

Classes got over and I was packing my stuffs so I can leave the class early and finally was able to took few glances of Eiden..☺☺😗🙂.
When he finally left the class I thought to follow him till the gate but..
What a bad luck i had today, I was suddenly stopped by two boys of my class as they stood in front of me like wall.
I took a step back to see their faces and when I saw i knew they are here to get revenge from me.

When I took a step back, the boy who made fun of me in class said in very aggressive way, " You bit** , you dare to say that to me what you said in front of whole class, You s**t till now no one had ever said or threatened me, today you have to pay the price to ruin my reputation in class. "
I lazily said to him, " (innocent face) I didn't say anything to you. How can you say that I said something when no one heard what I said so.? OK 😏😏
( mocking face) so what if I said, what can you do to me and who are you to order me what I should do or not.?? You are no one to me to order here .Now leave my way and let me go out!"

He scoffed at me and said, " Hey you being a foreigner don't show arrogance to me, since I want you to follow my order you have to do so.. like all other students do and don't try to fight back or retort towards me otherwise you will suffer a very bad consequences. "
I really wanted to laugh at his arrogant and pea sized brain talk but putting that at the back of mind I said, " (cold voices) I am not someone who follows orders , keep that in mind.! Dont cross my limits or you will suffer the consequences instead of me, and now leavemy way, if you don't have anything to do instead of being a busy body! "

The other boy furiously spouted, " Buddy look at this s**t, instead of being scared and begging us to let her go, she is arrogantly stamping on our pride as if we can't do anything to her.... Well.. Well.. Let us show you what an angry man can do.. When his pride gets stamped ...Buddy let me tell you one thing what people say... They say that foreigners are tastier than the locals... So What say wanna taste it? 😈😏🤤🤤 ( said while licking his dry lips)?"

Then the boy too came forward and put his hand over his friend's shoulder and said, " why not!! Well I think she would be tastier... What say.. I haven't had fun from a long time.. This time we will have fun and she will have to suffer to trample our pride." ( after saying this they started to laugh like crazy and moved towards me) .
I was really scared in my heart but still didn't show in front of them and said, " Don't you dare come towards me otherwise I will really make you suffer. " (said this while trying to be calm inside my heart and clenched my fists)

HA. HA..HA.. HA..?!!!! (evil laugh)

They laughed when they saw my hands being clenched tightly and said, " Man look at this bi***, scared still trying to be brave... What a brave girl you are Nerd.."🤣🤣🤣🤣😏😏😏😈😈😈

"Today we will not let you go so easily." said the other boy.

They were proceeding towards me and I was moving back.. Slowly..!!
Suddenly when I hit the wall at my back... Hiss!!! ( the nail in the wall hurt my back badly ).

They again laughed and put their hands in front like they were about to touch me .....

Writers word:
Sorry for the late publishing , I was busy with my test.

Hope you like the chapter and loving it.
Thank you for the support and love (readers)

Keep loving the story.
Be safe and be healthy all.
And lots of love.