Unknown feeling.. ❤

Eiden's P.O.V.

4:00 am,  tuesday
Second day of my secret mission  and my second year in this department.

Daydreaming about yesterday's incident while running on the runwill  .
What was that feeling, why suddenly I couldn't take my eyes off from that girl ?Who was she ?She felt like I have seen her somewhere but where 🤔🤔.

Smiling while dreaming  said his thought out loud.:" She is cute and she has beautiful  eyes ." ( giggling😁😁😁)
Suddenly i heard my alarm for doing push ups and came back to senses
.
(Shaking head ) I may have gone really crazy. I have to focus on my mission..
Eiden focus..  Focus.!!!
Huff💨.!!

I finally did my push ups still imagining  that girl. Uuugghh.!!!

Aah.!!! Yes.
  I actually am living in my mansion
since a month after returning from my army base and actually I am not here to complete this masters degree instead  I am  here for completing  my secrete mission which is to capture the main head of the weapon and drug smugglers  who has been using students of my age to complete  their transportation  of weapons and drugs in different cities and country sides .
So that I can put my country a safe place for  such students who are forced to do so.

I live little bit far away from centre city and so I have to wake up early to get done with my exercise and get ready for the mission.
Ya I have a butler in my house and a maid for the house corse  and maintaining  the house since I have to live alone here.

6:30 am

Now,
Going to my university.  When I was in my car ,again her face came in front of my eyes ,ya that Nerd.. 😅😅 i actually I dont know her name but she is called so in my class by other students .
You might be thinking my class, yes she in my department  even in my class  and what surprises me the most is that the professor made me sit beside her😶😐. Like Wow . All embarassing things are gonna happen today only. (that's what I thought while moving to my seat)  .

Flashback start,

I was so embarrassed  and shocked to see that when our professor made me sit beside her,  she just saw me and her face got little red like she was shy to see me because of the morning incident ya the bumping one because of which I was also quite shy about that but I saw that she suddenly  moved her head towards down and again started checking her book.

When I sat there and during classes i took few glances of her like wow she is so focused like that when few girls  were chatting beside her on the other side , she was fully concentrated on what the professor is teaching us and ignored them like air..

I was really very much impressed by her aloofness,  her cold behaviour towards other students who tried to mock her like "why so serious.!!! "
Calling her by names like nerd.,  bookworm, and etc..
She wasn't just a nerd but a very nice and understanding student.

This i got to know when I investigated about her.  Actually I.. I..  I didn't wanted to check  about her, I was just curious  about such type of girl. Nothing much 😅😅😅. Ha.. Ha... Ha..!

When our classes got over she got a call and she just  ran away with beaming smile on her face without caring what the students who were mocking at her.
When she got out of class I was also about to stand to move back home to complete few works of my mission ,the students who were mocking her mostly girls came and tried to approach me to get me in their honey trap which is not at all filled with honey. 🙄😶😑😑.i just kept my cold face so that they can't approach me but  one girl took courage not courage actually  ,it was just that the other girls tried to make her feel low so she took the bait and came to me and said ," Hi!!! I m Junie , nice to meet you. Hope u liked the class. "  Then i just said in my arrogant manner to her that I m very busy so directly come to the point,  no need to beat around the bush ." ( sternly)