Min Holly

Namjoon's POV

I don't know how long I sat in the driveway. I just couldn't figure out what was happening to me. I just wanted to comfort Vivian, but that one touch sent lightning throughout my body. It lingered still, even after all this time. I gripped the steering wheel and leaned my head back. 

What is wrong with me?

I was interrupted by Hoseok knocking on my window. I rolled my window down.

"What?"

"Um, are you coming inside anytime soon?"

"Why do you ask?"

"Because it's late and usually by now you're either in your studio or in bed." I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, I'll come in." I followed Hoseok inside, where Jin was waiting for me in the living room.

"Where were you?"

"In the driveway," Hoseok butted in. "Probably thinking about Vivian."

"Hoseok, why don't you act your age." He was barely older than me, but most of the time he acted like a child.

"Hey, don't be rude," Jin scolded. I rolled my eyes.

"I'm going to bed."

(-)

I woke up later than I expected. I couldn't sleep last nigh, so I went down to my studio to continue my research on Jackson Wang. I looked into his friend, Mark. Mark had a long history of crimes, mostly petty drugs and shoplifting. I found his address easily. I was tempted to go there myself, but knew I couldn't just go grab Violet without her mother. I sighed, forcing myself out of bed and taking a shower. When I got out, I put on a plain black T-shirt and blue jeans with red Converse highs. Something told me to wear contacts instead of my glasses, so I put those in and combed my hair.

"Why do you look so sharp?" Jin asked as I entered the kitchen.

"Because I felt like it, Eomma." He rolled his eyes.

"So, what er your plans for the day? Getting into more trouble?" I grabbed an apple from the fridge.

"You know it." I turned and walked out of the kitchen.

"Be careful!" he shouted after me.

"Where's Yoongi?" I asked the group of boys in the living room. I soon realized my answer when I saw that Jimin also wasn't there.

"We have no idea," Tae answered. "They left about an hour ago without telling us where to. Jimin wouldn't even let me go."

"Well, knowing the two, you should probably be glad-" I was interrupted by the front door flinging open, while a fuzzy, brown dog came bounding inside. Tae hugged Yeontan to his chest.

"What in the Sam hell?" Jungkook yelled.

"Jungkook!" Jin yelled back.

"What is going on?" Tae yelled. He was now standing on the couch, holding Yeontan above his head. 

"Holly!" Finally, Jimin and Yoongi came inside. Yoongi ran up to the brown dog and put a leash on it, dragging it toward the back door.

"What in the world is going on!" Jin yelled once the dog was outside.

"We got a dog," Jimin answered.

"You've got to be kidding me."

"Nope," Yoongi piped up. He walked over to Jimin and wrapped his arm around the younger's shoulders.

"Ok," I declared, throwing my hands up. "I can't stand you guys anymore. I'm leaving." 

"Do I need to come with?" Yoongi asked.

"Not yet. I'll be back soon."

You're welcome, Torrie.💜💜