Rescue

Vivian's POV

I was sitting on the couch cleaning my locket when I heard a knock on my door. I laid it down and opened the door. It was Namjoon.

"Look who's the one running late today," I said, letting him inside.

"I stayed up late doing research. And I would've been here sooner, but Jimin and Yoongi decided it was a good idea to get a dog this morning and not tell anyone." He flopped onto the couch.

"Sounds like your morning went well. I've been busying myself all morning waiting on you."

"Well, worry to keep you waiting, but at least you've been productive."

"I guess you could say that," I answered, clipping the locket around my neck. I opened it, looking at the picture inside, and the empty space beside it that once held a picture of Jackson. I closed it and let it fall against my chest. "So, are we going to get my daughter or not?"

"Mmm, I was thinking breakfast first. You can't kick ass on an empty stomach."

"Fine. We grab something on the way. I hopped up, grabbing my purse and heading towad the door.

"Something to eat, and someone."

"Who?"

"Oh come on, you can't get into a fight without Min Yoongi by your side."

(-)

"Ok, you know what Jackson looks like. Don't hurt the others unless you absolutely need to." I got out of the car and walked straight to the front door, knocking loudly. Mark answered.

"Hey, Viv. It's been awhile."

"Where is he?"

"I don't know what you're talking ab-"

"Don't bullshit me, Mark. Where is he and where is my daughter."

"Ok, I can see that you're angry, but we should really handle this like ad-" I didn't give him time to finish, I pushed him aside and stormed into the house. He was sitting right on the living room couch. 

"Where is she?" I yelled. 

"That's none of your business."

"She's my daughter, of course it's my business."

"She's no more your daughter than mine."

"She came out of my vagina, I think that counts for something."

"Mommie?" I heard a small voice call. I turned toward the hallway and saw Violet standing there, dirty and tired.

"Go back to bed," Jackson commanded. Her eyes opened wide, terrified, as she turned around to go back to her room.

"Vi-" 

I was interrupted by Jackson grabbing by the hair and spinning me around, throwing me to the ground. The next thing I heard was Violet crying, someone hitting Jackson, and Jackson's body hitting the ground. Next thing I knew, someone was helping me up. I looked up to see it was Yoongi. I looked toward Violet to see Namjoon hugging her. She looked so small in his huge arms. 

Suddenly, Yoongi disappeared from beside me. I spun around to see Jackson had grabbed him, hitting him multiple times. Just as Yoongi had an opening and was about to strike back, Bambam came up behind him and put in a headlock. 

"Let me go, you little shit!"

"No, I don't think I will." He looked up at me. "You guys go, I'll take care of him." I gave him a thankful look, picking up Violet and walked out the door. 

Yes I'm posting a lot, I have nothing else to do.