Park Day

"Where is everyone?" I asked Taehyung as I plopped onto the couch.

"Still asleep. I'm surprised you're awake."

"Yeah, me too. What are your plans for today?"

"I think I'm going to take Kookie to the arcade later. You?"

"I'm going to go Vivian's house in a bit."

"Again?"

"Yes, again."

"But you've seen her every day for the past like week and a half."

"So?"

"So stay home today, relax a little."

"Um, I'm good." He rolled his eyes at me. We sat in silence for a moment before he spoke up.

"You really like her, don't you?" I smiled.

"Yeah, I really do."

"So, what are you going to do about it?"

"I don't know yet," I sighed.

Vivian's POV

"So, any big plans for today?" Yugyeom asked. The two boys had slept on my couch last night, neither wanting to go home. 

"I don't know. I was thinking we could get ice cream and go to the park ."

"What if Namjoon wants to come?" Bambam teased.

"Shut up," I laughed, lightly slapping his arm. 

"For real, though. What if he wants to come. Are you going to invite him?" I rolled my eyes.

"What I'm going to do is make breakfast." I went to the kitchen and started making pancaked when Violet came into the kitchen. "Good morning, Bug."

"Good morning, Mommie. What are you cooking?"

"Pancakes. After breakfast, do you want to go get ice cream and go to the park?"

"Yes!"

"Ok," I laughed. "Go sit with the boys." She ran to the living room.

(-)

We had just finished eating when I heard a knock on the door. It was, of course, Namjoon.

"Joonie!" Violet yelled, jumping up from the couch and running to him.k

"Hey, Bug." He picked her up and hugged her. 

"Guess what! We're getting ice cream."

"In your pajamas?" She looked down at her clothes and shook her head.

"Ok," I said. "Let's go get dressed." He set her down and grabbed my hand, following me to her bedroom. After I got her dressed, we all got in my car since it had Violet's car seat.

When we got to the park, I sat on a bench with Namjoon, watching the two boys play with Violet. That is, until she ran up to us and wanted to play tag. We ran around and played for I don't know how long until I could tell Violet was starting to get tired. It seemed Namjoon noticed it, too.

"Alright," he declared. "Who's ready for lunch?"

(-)

I wiggled my way out from under the sleeping child laying against me. It had taken only half the movie for her to finally fall asleep. I slid couch pillow under her head and sat at her feet, right next to Namjoon. 

"I don't know how you do it."

"How I do what?"

"Well, you've raised a child, by yourself, for a year now."

"I wasn't completely alone. I've had my mom."

"Still, it's pretty incredible."

"I mean, I guess I am pretty great." I put my hands behind my head and leaned against the back of the couch. He just laughed and nudged me with his shoulder.