Appa

I stood in the bathroom that connected to our bedroom, looking at the sleeping man in my bed. I had left him to sleep while  I took Violet to school and went to the drug store earlier this morning. My timer went off and I rushed to turn it off before it could wake Namjoon up. I took a deep breath before picking up the three sticks on my counter. They all had the same results. 

I stared at them for a moment in shock. I couldn't believe it. I started crying tears of joy. Suddenly, I heard him shuffling in the bed.

"Vivian?" he called softly.

Namjoon's POV

"Vivian?" I called when I didn't feel her next to me. I heard fast footsteps coming toward the bed. She hopped onto the bed, straddling my waist as she leaned down to kiss me. She was crying. After a moment, she sat up, still on top of me. I grabbed my glasses from the nightstand to get a better look at her. Although she was crying, she had the biggest smile on her face. "Viv, what's going on.."  I trailed off when she handed me three sticks. Confused, I took them and read what was on them. My eyes widened at the realization. 

They were pregnancy tests. And they were all positive.

"No way." I looked up at her. She had her hands folded under her chin and she was nodding. I sat up and hugged her, crying into her neck. A realization popped into my head. "We have to tell the boys!"

"And Violet."

"How do we tell them all together?"

(-)

We walked into my old house, Violet running in front of us to go play with the dogs. Everyone greeted us as we made our way to the living room. We sat and caught up for a few minutes before Vivian started to execute our plan.

"Guys, we should take a group picture."

"A group pitcure?" Yoongi questioned.

"Yes, a group picture. After all this time, we still don't have one."

"I think that's a great idea," Jin piped up. 

Vivian jumped up and propped her phone up on the TV stand. Everyone got up except Yoongi, who was eventually pulled to his feet by Jimin. We all lined up shoulder to shoulder while I held Violet. Vivian went to her phone and "started the timer" (she was really starting a video) and ran back to her spot.

"Ok," I said. "Now everybody say 'Vivian's pregnant!'" 

"Vivian's pregn...." everyone started to cheer then trailed off when they realized what I had just said. Violet was the first to say something.

"Are you serious?"

"You better not be fucking with us," Yoongi warned.

"Language!" Violet shouted.

"Really, though," Tae said. "Are you serious? Please tell me this isn't a joke."

"It's not," I confirmed, grabbing Vivian's hand and lacing our fingers together. "We're having a baby." The living room erupted into cheers and hugs. When the noise finally died down. Jin hugged Vivian tight.

"Oh, I just know your mom would love this." Vivian's mom had gotten into a serious car crash and passed away about a year ago.

"I know she would. But we have all of you already. I don't think the family needs to get much bigger."