Chapter 19

Today is finally the day we've been waiting for. I even almost forgot about this occasion because I've been so busy. Nevertheless I got most of them prepared, all that's left are the little decorations around the home and the person who is the cause of this occasion, Things are going good so far, the girls aren't causing anyone trouble at all.

Until I jinxed myself, unbeknownst to me, Yang has been causing a bigger mess from upstairs. When I got there, I can see her running around throwing the confetti everywhere. A look of horror was on my face when I see this and immediately tried to stop her.

"Yang! Stop wasting the confetti! Where did you even got this?" I immediately took it away from her once I grabbed hold of her.

"Today's Sylvia's birthday, so we have to party!" She exclaimed.

"I know that but it's not the right time to celebrate yet." I sighed.

I look around the hall and it was all messy, the confetti are everywhere. Looking back at Yang, I glared at her and she immediately stayed still on her position when she saw this. She already knew she's in big trouble.

"Since you made this mess, I want you to clean it all by yourself. If you don't clean this up until Sylvia arrives, you won't get to have any cake. Understand?" I said.

"N-no cake?" Her eyes let out small tears.

"Yes, no cake for you unless all is tidy. Now you better start cleaning because you're running out of time." I ruffled her hair before I begin to walk back downstairs.

"Time to clean!" I can hear her shout which made me smile.

As I got down from the stairs, I could see Ruby wobbling around holding a small water bottle. This raises my confusion and wondered where and who did she get that from. Approaching her, I knelt down and smiled at her as she looks and smiles back.

"Dada, I have water!" She proudly raised the bottle bit higher.

"Well ain't that something, though I'm wondering where did you get that? You aren't supposed to touch anything other than your toys, they could've been dirty." I said.

"Weiss give it to me!" She beamed.

"Why did she gave it to you?" I asked.

"She said water is good for you. So I have it." She answered.

"Ahh, right... Well that's something, I'll let you keep your water bottle for now. I'll go ahead and see your sisters, don't cause any trouble okay?" I smiled.

"Okay!" She walks past me, happily chanting she has a water bottle with her. How cute.

I went ahead and entered the dining area, where I can see Blake and Weiss standing on the dining chairs and alongside them is Emma. They seem to be preparing the gifts since I can see some few small boxes and gift wraps on the table. Taking another few steps, they finally noticed me and the two little girls waved at me.

"Sylvia would love those gifts, I'm sure." I smile.

"Of course she will! Because I picked the best gifts there is for my brother's soon to be wife!" Emma chuckled at her statement. Which made me flustered.

"Can you not? We're not even dating to begin with." I protested.

"Ohh but you did took her on a date, thrice even!" She smirked.

"Be quiet, I don't wanna hear it any further. Just finish with wrapping those gifts, Sylvia will arrive here soon." I cleared my throat.

"Daddy, do you think Sylvia will like this?" Weiss approaches me.