[Chapter 3 Pt 1]:holly jolly

(A/N: SHORTER THAN USUAL:c)

3RD PERSON POV

Ema and the boys had gone to Mikes basement to plan what was going to happen in the next 15 hours.

El was on the couch still messing with the super comm and the others were at the table planning.

"We'll just tell our parents that we have A.V club that will give us a chance to operate on Mirkwood." Mike plans out confidently.

Ema was not the biggest fan of lying she was the good child in the family she was smarter than most of the boys besides Mike she was right behind him though, and she was pretty sweet even if she never liked a certain person she would still try to hide it. But she would lie for Will it would be for a good cause.

"Do you seriously think we're we- I mean The weirdo knows where Will is?" Lucas chocked on the last part Ema rolls her eyes and tries to push it away.

"Just trust me okay?" Mike says.

"Yea guys! Will would do the same for us and let's consider that mike is smarter than all of us so let's trust him this once." Ema says not angrily but seriously.

They all seem to look at Ema with empathy.

"Okay."

"Did you get supplies?" Mike asks the party.

Lucas steps in ready to show and explain what supplies he got.

"Yep, binoculars, army knife, camouflage bandana and a wrist rocket."

"Your going to take out a demogorgon with a slingshot?" Dustin questions unimpressed.

Ema scoffs at her brother she knew what Dustin had was no better than his.

"First is all the demogoron isn't real." Lucas reasons while Ema looks down at her shirt as if she had seen a ghost. "But if there is something out there we shoot it in the eye and blind it." Lucas says while demonstrating what he's going to do.

Ema looked at Lucas with courage she liked Lucas logic then again what if this was paranormal but then again no one would believe her.

"Ema?" Mike says hopefully.

"Well since no one has bought anything to help us if we're hurt I bought a first aid kit alcohol cloth tape so if we are wounded then we would have something bigger than a bandage and waters In case something bad happens and we need it." Ema says as if she was a teacher.

"Like your logic Ema incase there is something out there and if we get hurt we have Ema." Mike says smiling at Ema.

"That's my sister she's a genius." Dustin brags but gets punched in the arm by Ema playfully.

"Dustin?"

"Well alrighty let's see...." he says while taking out snacks from his backpack.

Ema looks at her friends to catch their reactions.

"So we got nutty bars, bazooka, pez, Pringle's, Nilla wafers, apples, banana and trail mix." Dustin says while looking up at his friends and sibling struggling not to lose it from laughter.

"Seriously?"

"We need energy for our travels. Stamina, and why do we need weapons we have her." Dustin complains.

"She shut one door-."

"With her mind, are you kidding me? that's insane, imagine all the other things she can do like I bet- ." Dustin says while he grabs the Millennium Falcon
(yes Ik the ship I'm a nerd.)
from mikes shelf "She can make this fly."

Ema chuckles quietly.

"Ok concentrate."Dustin says as he shows the ship in-front of her. Then he drops it expecting it to fly but then it falls and El gives him a are you serious look.

"Ok it's okay one more time use your powers okay?" Dustin says as he holds it up once again Ema can see Lucas rolling his eyes and silently scoffs. Then he drops it but yet it falls again.

"Stop it she's not a dog!" Mike says defending El.

"Kids time for school!" Mrs Wheeler shouts from the kitchen.

They all pack up quickly and then Lucas and Dustin head upstairs while Mike and Ema stay to say bye to El.

"We are going to leave for a little bit and you are going to stay here ok?" Ema asks softly and smiles after El nods her head.

"But whatever you do stay here ok? I don't want my mom finding you." Mike pleads

El nods.

"Michael, Emilia!" Mrs wheeler yells.

"COMING!" Mike yells back at his mom.

"You know the power lines?" Mike asks.

"Power lines?" El asks confused.

"The ones behind the house." Mikes adds quickly.

"Yea?" El says

"Meets us there after school." Mike says

"After school?"

"Yea 3:15"

"Mike give her your watch." Ema says while nudging Mike gesturing his watch.

"Ah yes."

"When it says three one five meet us there."

"Three one five?"  El asks

"Yea three-one-five." Mike says while smiling

She smiles back

"Gosh they are so cute" Ema thinks.

"Hey El, I know it gets boring around here cause you know you're alone I thought you would like this."  Ema says while handing her a puzzle.

" this is called a puzzle you get little pieces and put them together to create a picture! Like how the box says." Ema adds cause she figured El wouldn't know what a puzzle is.

She smiles at Ema and takes it great fully.

"Thank you, bye!" El says happily

"Bye el!" Mike and Ema say in sync before they ride off to school