[Chapter 6 pt 2] The monster

3RD PERSON POV

Dustin and Mike head over to Lucas's house to make up and find El and Emma.

They place their bikes on the front porch and head to the door and ring the doorbell.

Lucas opens the door.

"What do you want?"

"..."

Dustin hits Mike in a 'dude say it' way.

"I drew first blood so..."

Mike lifts his hand to shake it with Lucas's.

~~~~~~

He paces back and forth.

"Ok I'll shake."

Mike lends out his hand to shake.

"We forget the weirdo and go straight to the gate."

"Then the deals off."

"Fine!"

"Fine!"

"No no not fine! Guys seriously? Even if we were to not find El Emma is still with her! Do you even remember what happened in the blood stone pass?"

Mike and Lucas shrug.

"We couldn't agree on what path to take so we spilt up the party and those trolls took us out one by one and it all went to shit. And now we're all disabled! So we stick together no matter what!"

"Yea I agree. But this is the party. Right here in this room." Lucas exclaims.

"So what about Emma and besides El is one of us now."

"Uhm no she's not. Not even close! Never will be. Especially Emma! She left us as well and besides El a lair and a traitor-''

"She was just trying to keep us safe! She didn't mean to hurt you. It was a accident! Plus Emma isn't worse she went after El that means that she's good friend even when you lie!"

"Wait hold up. An accident?"

"All right, accident or not... admit it, it was a little awesome." Dustin cut in Lucas and Mikes argument.

"Awesome?"

" yeah she threw you in the air with her mind!"

" I could have been killed!" Lucas yells at Dustin.

"which is exactly why we need her she's a weapon do you seriously want to fight the demogorgon with the wrist rocket! That's like R2-D2 against Darth Vader. We're no used to will if we're dead." Mike cuts in.

" if you too wanna waste your time looking for a traitor, go ahead. Cause I'm not wasting my time anymore, No way! I'm going to the gate I'm gonna find Will."

He pushes the two and walks away.

"What about Emma?!" Mike said but Lucas ignores them and continues to walk away.