[chapter 5 pt 4]:The flea and the acrobat FINAL PART

3RD PERSON POV

They seem to be walking on a train track headed where Dustin had told them.

El and Mike are walking behind, while Lucas Dustin and Emma are ahead.

"How much further?" Lucas says looking tired out as Emma simply shrugs.

"I don't know. These only tell direction not distance. You really need to learn about compasses." Dustin scoffs.

"I'm just saying. How do we know when we get to the gate." Lucas says.

"Uh, I think a portal to another dimension it's going to be pretty obvious." Dustin mimics.

Lucas sighs then looks behind him to reveal the 'weirdo' walking with Mike.

"Do you think she's acting weird?" Lucas asks.

"Your asking if the weirdo is acting weird." Dustin says annoyed.

Emma then steps in.

"Can you guys stop for goodness sake! It's getting on my nerves that your being so mean to the so called 'weirdo' plus she has a name it's El."

"I'm just saying, she's acting weirder than usual-"

"Enough Lucas!"

Mike and El are walking alone while El looks panicked like something wrong we're about to happen.

El starts breathing heavily.

FLASHBACK

"How far papa?" Eleven asks.

"Farther than we've ever gone before."

Brenner proceeds to show a old photo to Eleven.

"The bath?" She asks

"Yes. Yes the bath..... is that okay?"

"Okay.."

They start walking towards another room that Eleven has never seen before.

Once they got there, there were a lot of experimenters there waiting for Eleven to do her Job.

Eleven looks around uneasily, walking behind Brenner.

Then she stares nervously, then walks towards a assistant and they put on the electrodes on her head.

Then the experimenters open the lid to the bath by turning the lever.

A small stand comes down, to help her to keep Elevens balance under water.

Then she steps on it as they put a helmet on her head and send her down underwear.

When Eleven is underwater and she steps off of the stand. She goes over and touches the glass and looks at Brenner who waves. And then they close the bath all she could see is darkness.

END OF FLASHBACK

El goes and puts her hand on Mikes sleeve.