[Chapter 5 pt 2]: The Flea and the Acrobat

~Mikes POV~

I dress up in a very uncomfortable suit that I hate, gosh why do I have to go and I have to act like I'm sad for Will and I'm not I'm just really worried about him, after this we are going to try to find him. After this of course.

"Dad can you help me tie up my tie I can't seem to figure it out." I say figeting with it.

"Ah! Dad you're.... chocking me." I say he actually was.

"Ah there. It's supposed to be a little tight. Looks good."

I roll my eyes in return.

~READERS POV~

"Mom I really don't wanna wear a black dress please something else.." I say talking to my mom putting on the necklace Will had gave me for my 10th birthday.

"Sweetie it's for a good cause..." she said.

This is the dress you were wearing it if you don't feel like it's not your type then if you want you could put leggings under it and if you still don't like the idea then idk

This is the dress you were wearing it if you don't feel like it's not your type then if you want you could put leggings under it and if you still don't like the idea then idk... just please don't be rude about it🥺)

I always hated dresses, they always got in my way and they were so uncomfortable, because of my low self esteem.

"Dustin ready to go?"

"Yea let's go."

♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎♒︎

We all stand there in the funeral, there was people crying, even I got kinda sad but I knew my Wills alive, our Will is alive.

Dustin notices something and points out something that made me feel worse.

Jennifer Hayes was crying my nails were digging in my skin causing them to leave harsh marks on my palm.

"Just wait till we tell Will that Jennifer Hayes was crying at his funeral-."

"Shhhhh" Karen says.

"Hey you okay?" Mike questions me.

"Yea just a bit."

"Jealous?"

"Yea..."

We all throw flowers in the casket and walk away causing everyone to hug eachother

"Hey Joyce?" I ask.

"Yes sweetie...?" She says I can tell she's been crying.