Chapter 1 : New Friends

y/n- your name 

l/n- last name 

f/n-father's name

My name in y/n l/n daughter of the second wealthiest man in the area or so I thought, until this moment of my life. 

 I was searching for my notebook near my mother's room until I heard her talk about my adoption. 

It was at this moment everything fell into place, my facial structure was not the same as my mom and they always favored my younger brothers rather than me. 

I was confused and infuriated. After my parents went to sleep I sneakily went to their room and searched for the adoption letter, instead I found a letter written to my foster dad by my real dad. I took it and went to my room.   

I slowly opened it and read it 

"f/n hope you are doing well, with all the war going on I have made a lot of enemies and my new born child is not safe with me, I ask of you to take her and look after her. I will ask one of the maids to drop her off near the clock tower. I don't have much time left f/n. Please take care of her well." 

Reading this brought tears to my eyes, and I wanted to really meet my real family. So I made a spontaneous decision of running from my house and going to the address written in the bottom of the letter. I packed all the necessary items and I kissed my brothers goodbye without waking them. 

By the time I reached the train station it was already morning. While I was searching for a empty carriage I found a girl wearing boys clothes and a boy talking.  

"Hi can I sit h-" I said but was interrupted by the girl

"Get out of the carriage!" the girl said to the boy 

"hello there" the boy said to me completely ignoring the girl  

"umm...hi" I said awkwardly 

"can I sit here" I repeated, but I was addressing the girl 

"sure" she said  

but she diverted her attention to the boy and told him to leave for the fifth time 

"I'll be fine , it'll be fine"  he said and left the carriage 

I asked her why she was telling the boy to leave since I was very curious 

She explained the reason and told me that he was targeted by a person who was trying to kill him and she did not want to get into trouble as she was running from her home.

"What is your reason for running away from your house?"  she asked  before I could answer the boy from before  came running in and closed the door.

"He is coming!" he said in a rush.

"of course" the girl said.

"He is checking every carriage!" he said 

"ok"  she said without bothering and walked out of the carriage signaling me to come. While I was deciding what to do the boy grabbed my hand and told me to help him, on the other hand the girl pulled my hand and dragged me with her 

"Don't get into too much trouble or your parents will find you" she said.

I heard the boy scream and at that moment I pulled myself from the girl's grip and went to the boy.  

"HELP ME!" the boy said while gripping the carriage door.

I went to the man and hit his head with a bat that was kept at the carriage, I grabbed the boy's hand and pulled him into the carriage.

"Who is that? he was trying to kill me! i'm not ready to die of a train"  he said 

"I'm not ready to die at all" I said 

timeskip after jumping out of the train 

Each one of us introduced ourselves and I got to know more about both of them 

"I'm starving" I said 

"there is no food to eat" Enola said 

"yes there is!"  Tewksbury said happily 

"Arctium Lappa, which you will know as burdock, very tasty and Trifolium, Clover and is that.......yes! I knew it !mushrooms! Agaricus Lanipes, the princess" he said and handed it to me. 

While I was helping Tewksbury prepare the feast,  

 Enola said to me "can i have a word with you, in private?"