Chapter 6 : The Alley Way

"It might be the landlord. I think she knows who we are" I said hurriedly as I opened the window 

"shit, wait!- why are you opening the window?" he asked scared as he started packing all our belongings

"of course to jump, silly" I said as I blocked the door with a mop and a table while he held all our belongings.

"be careful y/n you have sprained your ankle, I will help you jump" he said in a protective manner as he held my hand and assisted me till we were safe on the ground. 

"this neighbourhood is not safe anymore, we have to find another place to stay" I said exhausted as I rubbed my ankle  

"yeah, we could go the place near the flower shop" he said as he picked all of our belongings. 

"hey you, stop there!" we heard someone say behind us. Without thinking we started running towards the flower shop which was half a mile from here. When we were running I didn't realize that I had got separated from Tewksbury.  

'shit!' I thought as I started searching for him. after sometime I realized that no one was chasing me anymore. I came near an alley way which was like a shortcut to the flower shop. Even though the alley looked creepy, I didn't think twice as my ankle was paining badly and I couldn't walk for a long time. When I was walking in the alley I heard footsteps behind me.   

"hello there~" I heard someone say from behind. In a flash I was pinned to the wall by a drunk man. "ugh..let me go!!" I screamed at him as I tried to get out of his grasp. Although I knew martial arts, my ankle was swollen with all the running. I could feel his breath on my neck as I kicked him with my other leg. 

"uggg" he said as he groaned in pain. the man got more infuriated as he tightened his grip on my hand. Before I could react I could hear another person coming our way.  

"let her go!" the voice threatened the man. 

Who do you think the 'voice' was?