Chapter 7 : Rescued!

"let her go" the voice threatened the man. I turned around to see Tewksbury. He kicked the man on his stomach causing him to groan in pain The man knowing he was no match for Tewksbury in his drunk state went running away. 

"Are you alright?" he asked me worriedly as he came next to me and put my hand on his shoulder.  

"I'm fine" I said still startled with the recent incident. He observed my hand growing paler and colder and he held my hand tightly.  

"how did you know i was here?" i asked him curiously. 

"i heard someone call for help and i instinctly came here" he said as he helped me walk to the flower shop 

"oh, thank you so much for that" i said as i gave a peck on his cheek. Which caused him to blush profusely. 

"should we go to the lodge near the flower shop?" i asked him as we began to look for the lodge 

"yeah, thats a good idea, com'on lets go" he said as he spotted the lodge. This room was more spacious than our last resort. We came and kept all our things in and i jumped on the bed and layed there as my exhaustion took the best of me. 

"Hey this room has only one bed!" i said exclaiming at him. 

"of course" he said casually sitting on the chair next to the bed. 

 "where will you sleep?" i asked him puzzled 

"on the bed" he stated 

"Then where will i sleep?" i asked him 

"on the bed" he said again 

"wait, we can't sleep on the same bed!" i said crossing my arms 

"why not?" he asked me 

"im just...not comfortable with it" i said as wrapped the bandages on my ankle as it had loosened up when i was running.  

"oh." he said slightly disappointed  

"Should we go to eat in the café below us" i said breaking the awkward silence 

"yeah, im starving" he said as we went downstairs to eat our dinner. 

"look for them everywhere" the man said as he walked outside the café with anger and frustration.     

"oh shit" i heard tewksbury say as he took the cup of noodles and grabbed my hand and went to our room running. 

"what happened!?" i asked him as i had not noticed the man before and did not know why we had brought me to my room. Suddenly we heard a knock at our room. 

who might it be?