Nekoma

After the class, you left your classroom shortly after. You changed your clothes. You're wearing a shirt, a short and rubber shoes to move freely. You tied your hair in a high ponytail and you walked to the gym.

Even as the long day passes by. You still feel sleepy as usual. Your eyes felt sloppy. As you walk, you can't help but to drag your feet while walking.

"Why am I still sleepy" you sighed

You didn't notice there were a piece of rock in front of you, you slipped making you think that you will fall HARDLY on the ground.

Suddenly, you felt someone grab your waist before you fall on to the ground.

You noticed a black-haired guy with a red jacket, holding your waist and looking directly at your eyes.

"Are you okay?" the guy asked

You looked at him flustered and decided to remove his hand away from your waist and stand properly. "I'm fine, thank you" you smiled

The guy smiles and go to the opposite direction. You noticed that the word "Nekoma" is written at the back of his jacket.

"Excuse me..." you said to the guy making him turn to look at you. "Are you here for the practice match?" you asked

"Yes, why?" he said

You smiled, "Oh, so you're from Nekoma, where are your teammates?" you asked politely.

"They're already in the court..." he said "Why did you ask?" he continued

"I'm L/N Y/N! I'm the new manager of Fukurodani, I'm here to watch the practice match" you smiled brightly.

"I'm Kuroo Tetsurou, I'm the captain of the Nekoma Volleyball team" he smirked

"Let's go to the court together since you're going there as well" he continued

You go beside him and you both walked together to the court.

When you're both at the front of the court, you noticed Bokuto waving at you, you waved back and smiled at him.

"Y/N why are you late?" he whined

"Sorry Bokuto-san" you said. You saw him looking at Kuroo.

"Hmm, why are you with Y/N?" he asked the black-haired guy

"What's wrong with that?" Kuroo said. Their eyes are firing with rage.

You saw Akaashi going to your direction. "Bokuto-san the match is about to start" he said. Akaashi looked at you and Kuroo before dragging Bokuto to the court.

"Let's go L/N" Kuroo said. You smiled at him and you both go to the court.

When you got in, you decided to go to where Suzumeda is. You noticed that she's together with another girl.

"Suzumeda-san" you said making both the girls look at you

"Y/N!" she said while waving at you. You decided to seat with them.

"You must be Y/N" the girl said while looking at you

"Uhm, yes" you said shyly

"I'm Shirofuku Yukie, you can call me Yukie, I'm also a manager of Fukurodani" she said while smiling

"Nice to meet you" you said while smiling. "Why did they hire me as manager if there's already two of them" you thought.

You watched the practice match between Nekoma and Fukurodani.