Ramen

"Eh? You sure know how to read people huh" you said while smirking

"Is it my fault you have that 'please give me food I'm dying' face?" he said while laughing

You can't help but laugh. Not because of what he said but because of his face.

"I- OMG you look like a chicken!" you said while holding your stomach to avoid bursting into a louder laughter.

You look at Kuroo shooting menacing glares at you. You stepped a few centimeters away from him. His look suddenly turns into a smirk as he walks towards your direction.

"What did you just say hm?" he said moving closer to you

"I- I'm..." he moves closer and closer until both of your faces are only a few centimeters apart.

"Hm, I must admit you're prettier up close" he said while smirking. He moves his face closer as if he's trying to kiss you. You just looked at his hazel orbs as he continues to lean closer to you with a smirk on his face.

You suddenly felt a flick on your forehead which hurts a lot

"Ow! That hurts!" you whined

"I thought you're hungry? Let's go I'll treat you ramen" he said while patting your head.

Ramen?

"YES! YES I'M HUNGRY LET'S GO GRAB SOME RAMEN!" you said while smiling brightly. You jumped and skipped all the way to the ramen shop. Kuroo can't help but smile because you look like you haven't eaten for a whole week.

When you both reached the ramen shop, you rushed inside to buy ramen.

"I'll have the largest serving of ramen!" you ordered. "I'll have the same" Kuroo said.

When you both got your ramen, you both sit at the table.

"Hey Kuroo let's have an eating contest!" you said while throwing your fist in the air.

"Are you a kid!?" he said while laughing

"Are you afraid to lose to a kid?" you said while smirking

"Fine..." he sighed and raised his hands up

"Let's see who's going to finish eating ramen first!" you said while smiling

"What will I benefit from this" he left out a small sigh.

"When I win you need to treat me a whole tub of Ice Cream!" you said while smiling proudly

"When I win?" Kuroo asked

"You can do anything you want!" you said

"Deal" he said with a smirk on his face

-THE RAMEN EATING CONTEST STARTS!-

You eat your ramen so fast that even Kuroo can't keep up. But Kuroo won't lose to you! He eats his ramen a bit faster than you. You looked at him and you decided to eat your ramen quickly.

After a few minutes, You finished your ramen...

"I WIN!" you said

"Says who?" you looked at Kuroo who's sitting with his arms crossed. You looked at his bowl and saw that he already finished his.

"Says me! I finished it first!" you said while pouting

"Nope. I finished it first!" Kuroo said proudly