Movies

"Why do I feel this way Akaashi?"

You hugged him tighter making Akaashi blush. "Y-Y/N?"

It took you a few seconds before you snap back to reality. Your eyes widen ad you pushed Akaashi away.

"S-Sorry!" you said while blushing. You covered your face so that Akaashi can't see your red face before rushing to your house.

Cute...

---

You rushed to go inside your room and plopped yourself in the bed. You stared at the ceiling blankly before recalling what you just did. "AHHH" you screamed and covered your face with your hands.

You felt your cheeks burning that you thought that when you put a block of ice on it, it will melt in approximately 2.456 seconds

Why did I do that?

"ARGHH THAT'S SO EMBARRASSING" you screamed while messing up your hair.

"What is embarrassing?"

You looked at where the voice came from and saw your sister looking at you with her arms crossed.

"Aiya-san how long have you been there?" you asked (you're mentally screaming right now)

"Not long after you screamed like a freaking 5-year-old" she said while facepalming herself

"Sorry I- Let's forget that happened" you said while smirking

"Stop smirking you brat! I'mma yeet you off the window!" your sister said while leaving and shutting the door

You can't help but laugh at your sister's reaction. But honestly that's embarrassing.

You opened the tv and decided to watch anime to kill some time. You decided to watch (favorite anime) before doing anything.

-Time skip because I'm Lazy-

You brush your teeth and take a shower before going to bed. You lay down on your bed, tired. Even though all you do is watch anime the whole day.

You stared at the ceiling for at least a few seconds before getting your phone to browse on Social Media.

Not long after, you get your psp and play a game before drifting off to sleep.

---

Sunday 9 am

You woke up earlier as usual. You brushed your teeth and washed your face before tying your hair up to a messy bun. When you got off the bathroom, you smelled something delicious

You hurriedly go downstairs to see what is it and you saw your sister cooking...

"PANCAKES!" you jumped and hurriedly go to the kitchen

You get the pancake syrup in the shelf and put it on the table and wait for your sister to finish cooking the pancakes

When your sister finished cooking, you hurriedly take 3 pancakes and put it on your plate drizzling it with syrup.

"Yummy~" you said, your eyes sparkling

"Where's my Thank you?" your sister said

"Thank you Aiya-san~" you sing with joy before taking another bite of the fluffy pancake.