Ray, a drop of golden sun

"Do you plan on joining any clubs?" Janine asked as they walked the grass- area

"My mom wants me to join the Barden Bellas- She used to go here and wants me to continue the Aca-Legacy," Daisy grimaced at the thought, Janine stopped, looked at her in disbelief and laughed.

"What?" Daisy asked when Janine's loud laugh starts to gain a little attention. Janine stops and focused on the blonde's confused face.

"Oh you're serious? Like you're actually joining those Aca-bitches? Dee, I don't think you wanna do that..." Janine warns.

"Why not? Is it really that bad?" Janine thought about it for a short while and then shivered in disgust.

"It's not that bad..." Daisy relaxed, "Unless you consider puking your way to rock bottom..."

The blonde's green eyes widens in shock, "WHAT?!"

"Serves them right tho. Look, I auditioned for them last year and they told me that my butt is flatter than paper. They're a bunch of stuck up bitches that think they're too good as an Acapella group when in reality, there's no way they're going to win this year's competition." Janine ranted bitterly.

"Woah, that's a bit harsh," Daisy winced and felt a little bad but mostly dread as she needed to be in the group for her mom.

"You'll see what I mean... Anyways, I have to go, I think i saw my friends across the yard," Janine ran away to her friends who were in a tent that was designed like a tarot shop.

Daisy sighed and spotted the Barden Bellas Stand when suddenly a group of boys from behind her started singing.

"Whip it"

Daisy turned and saw the same loud boy singing to the students passing by, slowly making his way to her. She panics and saw the Donald looking at his phone while beat boxing.

"Love your body language

Baby, let me know

You've got me sort of anxious

We both are here to have the fun

So let it whip"

"Oh Sorry-" She backs away from the singing guy and bumps into Donald. He just ignores her and moves to the side when suddenly a rugby ball hits a student on the back of his head, cutting off all the singing.

"Hi there," They singing guy greeted flirtatiously. He leaned against Donald and smirks- or looks like he's trying to smirk. Daisy smiled politely.

"Hello..."

"Never seen you before, are you new?" He asks, Daisy nodded and discreetly took out her rape whistle from her back pocket. Although the guide said it's doesn't work, she's still surrounded by a lot of people so surely anyone would know what a rape whistle is... right?

"I'm Bumper Allen, you may heard of me-"

"No.. uh- I.." She interrupted, "I don't know who you are," Bumper looks at her dumbfounded while Donald's lips twitched lightly.

"Treblemakers? You never heard of us? Of me?" Bumper questions. Daisy shook her head apologetically.

"I'm sorry, are y'all like a boy band or something?" She asks, the boys except Donald who stays silent as usual, gasps dramatically.

"How dare you..." Bumper whispers in horror, she looks at them weirdly and clears her throat.

"I'm just gonna... go..."

"Hey would you like to join the Barden Bellas?" A red headed girl with her blonde friend smiled as Daisy approached the stand.

"Uh yeah, my mom was a former bella?" Daisy informed them, the two girl gasped and started jumping for joy.

"Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh, " The blonde started to hyperventilate causing Daisy to look at her worriedly.

"A Legacy..." The ginger one awed at her like Gollum and Daisy was the golden ring.

"Uhm... My mom is Violetta Ollivers?" After she released the information, the two started to dance happily again, only louder and definitely starting to attract attention.

"Shut up... Shut up!" The ginger smacked her arm a few times.

"I didn't say anything," Daisy winced as she rubbed her arm soothingly.

"Your mom is Violetta Ollivers, The Violetta Ollivers?" They both asked again as if what she said was some kind of myth.

"Yeah, you know her?"

"Hell yeah we know her. She's one of the Bella's best Belter and has the record for the highest vocal range. Rumour also had it that she was scouted by one of the biggest talent agencies but refused and then just disappeared." The blonde excitedly rambled.

"Oh wow..." Daisy was speechless, she knew her mom was kind of popular due to all the trophies they had lying around at home but she didn't know it was to this extent.

"You have to audition for the bellas." The ginger adamantly stated.

"Oh no, no... I'm don't do well in front of a bunch of strangers, can't i just audition with only you two present?" Daisy begged. The blonde one shook her head, she felt bad for the legacy cause she too now slightly suffers from stage fright after throwing up last year.

"I'm sorry, it's Bella tradition and you will have to face an entire audience somehow..." The ginger one comforted. Daisy's nose twitched in disappointment and nodded..

"It's okay... I'm Daisy Ollivers," She raised her right hand. The blonde looked at her in a curious manner, probably wondering why she took her mother's last name instead of her father's.

"I'm Chloe Beale and she's Aubrey Posen, it's really nice to meet you Daisy," Chloe emphasizes the word really as if Daisy was the saviour of the Bellas. They shook hands and awkwardly smiled at each other. Daisy took one of their pamphlets and walked away to find other clubs.

Daisy's phone started to ring so she took it out and answered the call.

"Hello?"

"Flower? I know it's a busy day for you, first day of college but do you have time later?" Nala, the diner's manager called. Daisy pursed her lips in worry.

"What happened? Is something wrong with the diner? I leave for a day, for college and something wrong's already-" Daisy worriedly checked up.

"No, diner's fine... It's just a little crowded and we need extra hands plus the singer for this week bailed and I don't know who can replace her but you..." Nala sighed. Now that Nala actually mentions it, Daisy can hear a faint sound from the background; the staffs running around yelling orders at the kitchen and it sounded pretty hectic.

"You had me worried for a second there, of course i'll come. I'll be there later for the evening shift." Daisy assured

"You're an angel from above, darling." Nala made an exaggerated kissing sound through the phone.

"I know," Daisy laughs and ended the call