That will bring us back to Do...

Donald's POV

i trudged across the hallways of winchester hall lethargically and opened the door to Daisy's dorm. It's been going on for a few days now where I go to Daisy's dorm to avoid the trebles since they're so rowdy and I just wanted some peace and quiet.

Daisy's room mate is rarely in the room anyways unless she's drunk or asleep plus the whole layout of their dorm room was very relaxing with all the lights and stars.

I collapse on top of Daisy's white bed only to discover a sleeping beauty hidden inside it's very thick comforter.

"Ow,"

"Sorry Duckie,"I kissed her cheek. It's nothing official between me and Daisy. We're more than friends that's for sure but with the rivalry between treble makers and the bellas, it makes us feel like we're some kind of an acapella version of Romeo and Juliet.

I chuckled at the thought and slipped under her covers.

"Hey," She whispered as she cuddled closer to me. It still surprises me whenever she initiates physical contact with me because it only happens when she's half asleep or drunk. Sober or awake Daisy would probably blush red and avoid me for the rest of the day.

"How was practice?" I asked, tracing circles on her back. She hums in response and I keep talking about random topics. I knew she wouldn't be able to answer them because she's sleeping but talking to her whether it's awake her or asleep her has been therapeutic to me.

"Aubrey tried to reprimand me about you and made fun of me calling you duckie," She mumbled and then softly laugh while her eyes were closed, "Then I told her that I call your dick duckie and not you, you should've seen her face."

I blush red at the thought of her seeing my dick which is weird because a lot of chicks already seen my dick but the simple thought of daisy so casually mentions it makes me feel things.

"Well atleast you're having fun," I breathed as I remembered the 'practice' my teammates were doing.

"What happened?" She asked, looking concerned,

"Just practice" I vaguely answered. And by practice, I meant literally nothing but chilling in a hot tub while waiting for time to pass- by.

Don't get me wrong, this year's recruits have been nice and the treble makers are one of Barden's best acapella group but Bumper's been getting a little cocky after last year's win.

"That reminds me, we had to perform at this one frat party and let me tell you, we were horrible. Horrible is an understatement but it's the only word I could think of right now." Her voice was slurred and a little croaky which almost made me melt in awe.

"So you better practice well, the riff-offs is getting closer." I reminded her, she froze and looked at me,

"What the fuck is a riff- off?"

---

Third person POV

The bellas arrived at the 'riff offs' which was located at an empty abandoned pool. Every acapella group was there excitedly chattering about the songs and concepts of this event.

Daisy looked around and saw Donald talking to the others with a blue plastic cup on his hand.

"Guys huddle up," Aubrey ordered, after they huddled up, the blonde leader briefly explained to them the mechanics of the game and emphasized the importance of winning this despite not being an official contest.

"WELCOME TO THE RIFF- OFF!" The facilitator announced as the other group made siren-like noises.

"Who's ready to get vocal?!" Cheers erupted from everyone. Donald looked at Daisy and dragged a finger across his neck and pointed downwards.