La, a note to follow Sew

Daisy's POV

I woke up with a massive headache and nausea, prompting me to run to the bathroom to puke my guts out. I hear a groan from my room and saw that Janine was stirring awake.

"You awake Aca- princess?" She teased, her morning voice croaked.

"Shut up," I gagged at the smell and flushed it quickly, "I feel like I was bashed in the head with a sledgehammer."

"Your boyfriend left a note and some advil by your bed by the way," She said before pulling her blanket above her head.

"Boyfriend? I don't have a boyfriend..."

"Tall, Dark, Geeky guy with piercing and thick glasses." She briefly described and I realized she was talking about Donald.

"Oh, Duckie... How sweet..." I popped the advil and drank the water,

"Sweet is an understatement, he carried you on his back at fucking 3AM and took care of your drunk ass til you passed out which was around 4 something. The only best thing I can do is give him some coffee. How do y'all find these guys?" She mumbles. I blushed as memories of last night or earlier morning came rushing back.

"Ow shit," I whimpered as my head throbbed, "I gotta find him and say thank you,"

"Beca said you have practice," She rolled over, it instantly woke me up and I started to change quick.

"Bye Janine, I'll be back. Love you, sleep well," I ran out not caring if I receive a reply or not.

"Hey, you're early," Chloe greeted. I realized that i was the first Bella here other than Chloe and Aubrey. I gave the blondie a smirk and stood with Chloe who was looking at old photos of the Bellas.

I carefully scan the pictures and saw my mom in two of them, she looked so happy and elegant despite the flight attendant-like uniforms. Beside her were other members looking the same; with elegance and pride. Something that we are VERY far away from.

"Mom has only two because she had me..." I felt a little guilty but at the same time thankful because she chose me despite having such wonderful career ahead of her. She was about to sign with the top agencies and because of me, she had to give it up.

I made a' mental note to call my mom after the meeting and just talk to her, feeling kind of homesick now.

One by one, the other Bellas came inside and started to look at the pictures too.

"Dee, is this your mom?" Beca asked as she eyed my mom's first picture. I smiled softly and nodded.

"Pretty isn't she?" The other Bellas nodded in agreement.

"Okay," Aubrey clapped, successfully gaining our attention, "Sopranos in the front and Altos in the back."

I noticed that one of us isn't here and looked around.

"Where's Kori?" I asked no one in particular.

"She was treble- boned," Aubrey answered.

Treble what now?

"She's been disinvited from the bellas," Aubrey picked up the chair and set it aside.

"That oath was serious?" Beca asked in disbelief.

"Dixie Chicks serious," Aubrey confirms while looking at me and Beca, "You can fool around with whoever you want to, just not a treble," She then looks specifically at me.

"That's not gonna be easy, he's a hunter," Stacie gestured to her cooch smugly.

"You call it a dude?" Beca smiled widely as I fist bumped Stacie.

"Stacie, the trebles don't respect us, and if we let them penetrate us, we're giving them our power." Aubrey slowly explained. I get pissed off at her attitude, she treats us like some kids who doesn't know a thing when we're fucking college students. We can fuck whoever we want to fuck.

"Not a good enough reason to use the word 'Penetrate'" Fat Amy chimed. Aubrey walks to the back, aggressively staring at Mary Ellise who avoided her eyes.

"So, anyone here have anything to confess?" Everyone stared at the poor girl who was quickly pressured to confess.

"It was an accident. I-" I felt bad, but at the same time disgusted by Aubrey's pettiness.

"Turn in your scarf and go."

Mary Ellise slowly gave back her yellow handkerchief that was tied to her bag. Aubrey made her leave with her chair which Mary Ellise complied until she reached the exit to which she just straight up sobbed.

"Was that necessary?" Beca finally spoke up while I glared at the self entitled Aca-Bitch.

"This is war Beca-"

"The hell it is," I interrupted, quickly growing tired of her shit, "We're fucking college kids who deserve to go wild and have fun. Just because you have some personal vendetta against the trebles, fix it yourself. Don't drag us because all we want is just to sing." I angrily lashed out. Everyone got quieter as they stared at me and Aubrey.

"Oh, don't get me started on you Daisy, everyone here saw you and Donald Walsh last night. I know that you-"

"Slept with him? And what's your proof? Evidence? I have my room mate who can vouch that I slept like a baby last night- alone." I raised my eyebrows at her, challenging her to say something else.

"It is my job that my soldiers are prepped at go time with three kick ass songs sung and choreographed to perfection, And there are only four months until regionals, so if you have a problem with the way I run the bellas," I slowly reached my bag from the floor, expecting her to tell us to leave but she started to gag and turned around.

Everyone looked at her concern as Chloe tried to softly talk to her.

"Don't stress, Aubrey. Relax," Chloe held her hands calmly, "We don't want a repeat of what happened last year,"

Last year?

Lily raised her hand and opened her mouth only for a very small voice to come out.

"What happened last year?"

We are all huddled up in a circle, watching Aubrey puke her entire dinner last year at the finals. There's a sense of sadistic satisfaction as I watch her humiliate herself in front of a hundred people.

"Enough! It happened. It's over," Aubrey snapped. I smirked at her and threw a wink at Chloe who also secretly finds this video funny but is too pure to say it, afraid that she might hurt Aubrey's feelings.

We all discussed the training regiment and schedulings which I was already fine in,

We trained in things like breathing techniques for songs then how to sway propers and how to dance elegantly which I was already having trouble with dancing normally.

"Okay, I'm calling it,"

Thank Fuck