Tea, a drink with jam and bread

Daisy's POV

"Hey, noticed what I noticed?" I asked Beca who nodded and went to Aubrey.

"Did we just learn the same choreography from that video?" Yeah, the stupid choreography that my mom made. Aubrey placed her

"Okay, don't forget to pick up your performance schedules. We have a gig next week, that's right, next week." Aubrey announced, pretending as if Beca didn't exist. My playful smile disappeared as I walked closer to receive my performance schedule.

"You guys, it's the Sigma Beta Theta's annual fall mixer,"

"Okay, Hands in Bellas,"Aubrey suddenly ordered, putting her hand on the center. I followed her but the others still seemed clueless.

"Hands in Aca- Bitches," She impatiently repeated and everyone mimicked me and Aubrey.

"Sing 'ah'-"

"AHHHHHHHHH" Fat Amy excitedly sang

"No, no, no. it's actually on three Fat Amy,"

Everyone counted and some sang at before three and some sang after three which made us sound so horrible.

Everyone started to leave and packing their stuff while me and Beca decided to eat at the diner until Aubrey called us both.

"Beca, Daisy,"

Beca was the only one who greeted her while I just gave her a sarcastic smile.

"You need to take proper care for your hair before the fall mixer and you need to take monstrosities out of your ear." She pointed at my messy hair which is always kept in a low half ponytail while she pointed at Beca's piercings.

"You really don't like us do you?" Beca asked.

"I don't like your attitude and I don't like her blatant disrespect for her superiors,"

"Oh so it's a hierarchy now?" I step closer ready to beat a bitch up when Beca held me back.

"You don't know us," I growled. Aubrey gulped and stepped back but remained with her holier- than- thou attitude.

"I know you both a toner for Donald and Jesse,"

"A what?" I rolled my eyes and picked up bag as Aubrey explained what a toner is to Beca.

"And I saw Donald sucking on your neck like some leech," She turned her attention to me, I pushed back my hair to reveal my hickey-less neck.

"Nice try. You're not the boss of me,"

"You took an oath,"

"And look where it got you now. Two girls in one day, I'm sure former Bellas would be so proud of you." I blew Chloe a kiss and followed after Beca.

"Oh and 'Duckie'? Really?" She asks desperately just so she can have the last word.

"It's what I call his cock," I make a suggestive gesture with my hand and pushed my tongue to the side of my cheek.

Beca laughed as soon as she saw my gesture and walked with me.

"Do you think we'll be ready for the SBT?" She asks me, I scoffed.

"Are you kidding me?"

Turns out I'm not wrong. We fucking suck and we're very out of place. Howie stopped us before we could finish the performance. Aubrey began to apologize profusely at the furious frat boy.

"I'm so sorry, is there anything I can do so that you'll forgive us?" Aubrey begged. Howie looked at the guests and then me. I feel uncomfortable at his gaze and moved closer to Cynthia Rose.

"I want her. The blonde girl with green eyes." Howie whispered to Aubrey although everyone can hear him. Aubrey seem to consider it but shook her head.

"I think the fuck not," I refused. Chloe looked at me and then Howie.

"Yeah, we're an acapella group not a prostitution ring." Aubrey defended. Howie exhaled frustratedly.

"Well I'm not paying for this. C'mon." He led us out as people began to laugh at us.

"I hope you all remember how you feel right now, so you'll never feel this way again," Aubrey reprimanded.

"Chloe, your voice doesn't sound Aguilerean at all and you let Daisy overpower you at some times. For serious, what is wrong with you?! " Aubrey continued to berate an obviously distraught Chloe.

"Hey that's enough," I stopped but Chloe took a deep breath and turned to us.

"I have nodes."

"Yeah and so does Stacie." Fat Amy jokes but no one laughs except Stacie.

"What's nodes?" Beca asks

"Vocal Nodules," Aubrey explained as if it was the simplest thing on earth.

"Are you going to get surgery for it? My mom had those and now she can't really belt the way she used to and it broke her heart." I held the hand that Aubrey wasn't holding.

"They key is early diagnosis. I am living with nodes, but I am a survivor. I just have to pull back because I'm limited. Because I have nodes." I nodded and rubbed her back comfortingly.

"We're going to be fine guys. We're fine. We have each other. And that's enough,"I try to reassure everyone with a hopeful smile.

Aubrey shot me a rare grateful smile. I know she is also devastated with Chloe's nodes as well as the failure of the SBT performance. So it's either me speaking or her puking her lunch on the grassy yard.