Me, a name I call myself

"Thank sweet baby Jesus, you're finally here," Nala praised as she saw Daisy coming through the entrance door wearing the waitressing uniform

     "Thank sweet baby Jesus, you're finally here," Nala praised as she saw Daisy coming through the entrance door wearing the waitressing uniform. It was an understatement when Nala said that the Diner's crowded, there's a massive line outside and staffs are running around the diner.

"Hey, what's going on? So many people?" Daisy looked around and the customers where mostly college students.

"First day of college baby cakes," Nala answered and gave her Daisy her apron. Daisy nodded and grabbed a notepad and a pen. She started to quickly take orders and clean tables when need. Her presence certainly helped as everything went smoothly now.

After a few hours, the line outside lessens significantly and Daisy was exhausted. She drank water in the back room as she is on break, she also checks all her schedules for tomorrow on her phone. Thanking whoever arranged her schedule placed her first classes at 11 AM instead of early morning like 8 or 9AM.

"Daisy, I need you up on the stage," Aki, one of the guitarists that usually performs, calls out.

Daisy sighs and sprayed perfume in her clothes again to mask the scent of her sweat.

She walks to the very front of the diner where a small circular stage was placed and all the instrumentalists were on the side sitting.

"Aight, Hello everybody!" She greeted. One person cheered loudly making her smile as she watched as he shyly shrinks down in embarrassment.

"For our regulars, y'all already know who I am," She laughs as a couple people laugh and gave her a wave or a thumbs up, "For those who are new, are y'all enjoying your food?" Another round of cheer broke out, making her less nervous.

"I'm Daisy Ollivers, I'm one of the waitress here,"She introduced herself.

"After the first song, I will receive any requests to please enjoy my voice as well as our food here." The percussionist signalled three times and the band started to play a soft bossanova, making the customers relax and go back to eating while others like the person who just cheered loudly, continued to watch.

"Tall and tan and young and lovely

The girl from Ipanema goes walking

And when she passes, I smile, but she

Doesn't see. She just doesn't see

No, she just doesn't...."

The few days after that were quite stressful for Daisy as she is now being bombarded assignments and projects from her professors. She was kind of glad that Janine isn't in the dorm room most of the time as she is usually with her friends or partying.

Daisy felt envious every-time she sees Janine having fun but then remembers that she doesn't want to half ass her work or else she's gonna have a low grade and low grade means death- atleast to Violetta Ollivers' standards.

She leaves her room to go to the school library, trying to find any reference book or anything to help her essays. She asks the librarian quietly and was given directions. Most of the books she needed were at the very back and after that she wouldn't have any trouble finding it.

She silently walks between shelves of books while scanning book titles. Her fingers occasionally gliding the shelves, collecting the dust that settled in. Reaching the back, she finally found the books she was looking for. She sighs in relief and pulls it out only to reveal a gap and behind was a girl and a boy getting it on.

Daisy gasps loudly, catching the pair's attention who quickly dressed themselves. She fast- walks towards the librarian's desk, checking the book out after receiving the librarian's signature.

She kept her head down low as she tried to forgets the images that forever scarred her mind.

"Hey wait!" A voice called out. She continues walking, hoping that the call wasn't meant for her.

"You! Blondie!" She paused but didn't turn around.

"You-... oof" The guy panted, "You know, for a very short girl, you walk very fast."

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt. I just want the book.. I'm really... " She looks up and saw it was Donald from the treble-makers, "Sorry.."

He was obviously disheveled, His shirt was really messy, his pants were buttoned but his fly was open as well as his belt. He didn't wear his glasses and his hair was all over the place.

"You..."

"Me? I'm sorry, I won't tell anyone..."

"No, no.. It's fine, I already have the reputation here. It's just that we just keep bumping each other," Donald laughed as he fixed his appearance, putting on his thick glasses that hung unto the collar of his shirt.

"Huh?" Daisy questioned, she didn't expect for him to recognize her as they never really spoke or interacted other when she bumped to him because of bumper.

"The activity fair? I was with those guys who were singing," He reminded.

"Yeah, the trouble makers," She joked

"Treble-makers," He corrected. He smiled and held out his hand to shake, "I'm Donald Walsh, I'm a senior here in Barden,"

"I'm Daisy Ollivers. Freshman," She smiled but only stared at his hand with a weird look. Donald noticed and cleared his throat.

"You're supposed to shake it,"He wiggled his fingers.

"I know, It's just that..." She looks up at him  and gave him a knowing look. He realized what she meant and wiped his hands on his jeans and grinned sheepishly.

"Oh, sorry... So uh, It's nice to meet you." He awkwardly laughed, she giggled at the awkwardness. He starts to back away but she stops him.

"Your zipper's open by the way," She teased, he cursed and turned around to close his zipper and fix his appearance. He turns back at her only to find her walking away from him.

"See you around Mr. Walsh," She waves.

"...Bye..." He scratched his head and went back to his dorm, completely forgetting that he left a girl in the back of the library.

---

A/N: So they finally interacted! I hope y'all enjoy it. And that's how I kind of imagine his personality is since the movie doesn't really give a lot about him so yeah