7- Ms. Kay's diner

Kenna's P.O.V.

It was Saturday night. I did a vicious workout today, plus I had my monthly friend here, so I really didn't feel like cooking dinner tonight. I went into my room and changed out of my sweats.

I walked into the living room, "Are you guys hungry yet? I was thinking we could go to that diner that had those yummy croissants we had

I walked into the living room, "Are you guys hungry yet? I was thinking we could go to that diner that had those yummy croissants we had."

"Yes, those were sooo yummy." Aubrey beamed.

I know where she gets the love of pastries from. She's definitely my mini me.

"Perfect, because mommy really doesn't want to cook tonight. Come on Mason, hurry up... We're starrrrrrrving." I teased him, and ruffled his hair.

We got in my car and headed to Kay's diner.

I pulled upfront, and there were two guys sitting outside smoking.

"Mommy, they look scary." Aubrey trembled.

"Honey, I'm sure they're just here to get some food like we are. I wished you could see, not everyone is a monster. Can we try and go in, please?"

"Okay." She whispered, hesitantly.

"Plus, if they try anything... Mommy will kick their asses. Deal?"

Mason busted out laughing. Aubrey joined in a few seconds later with her cute little giggle.

"Deal." Aubrey laughed, shaking my hand.

I got out and grabbed Aubrey. She wrapped her legs around my waist, wrapped her arms around my neck and buried her face in my neck.

"I physically can't breathe, sweetheart." I choked out.

She let go a little and I reached down and grabbed Mason's hand. We walked past the two men without any troubles.

When we got inside, I was headed to the front when Mason pulled my arm.

"Ummmm, Mommy?" He nodded towards my left side.

I turned, there were nine men sitting in the corner, including Nick, Joe, Mike and Blake.

Well, Crap.

"Aubrey, sweetheart I need to tell you something. There's a lot more guys in here than I thought. Will you be okay? I go to school with four of those guys, I promise you they aren't bad."

She picked her head up and looked. Her eyes got wide and buried her face back in my neck.

"Just go get me food, please." Aubrey said, in a muffled tone.

I looked back over at Nick, he's still staring at me. His eyes, traveling my body. No doubt he can see most of my tattoos. I didn't realize Mason let go of my hand and went up at the counter.

"Mommmmmmmmy, look.... They have PIE." Mason squealed.

Aubrey lifted up her head. "What kind?"

"Let's go check." I said, kissing her cheek.