17- I don't care what anybody thinks

Kenna's P.O.V.

"Mason, I'm not even kidding baby... move it." I was literally dragging this kid out of the bedroom.

We got downstairs and I was out of breath, "Eat." I sat down and gave him his bowl of cereal, Aubrey had already been down here and almost done with her cereal.

The boys were laughing as I glared at all of them. Nick leaned in and kissed my cheek. "We're all riding to school together today."

I looked at him shocked, "You do realize all the hype that is going to cause at school right?"

"Good, I want everyone to know that you're mine now, and if the talking about you continues I will kil..." He paused for a moment and stared at the twins. "Kindly ask them to knock it off."

"What are they saying about me?" I shrieked.

Joe started laughing, "All good things sweet cheeks, but stuff a boyfriend doesn't want to hear about his girl."

I was confused, and annoyed. "What. are. they. saying?"

"How hot you are, and how they want to get inside your..." Nick looked at the twin again before continuing, "home."

"Ewwww!" I said, shaking my head.

"Plus, I don't want to be a secret. Or do you not want to be seen with me because of my reputation?"

"Oh God, No! That's not it at all. I don't care what anyone thinks about us or me. I just wasn't sure you would want that attention."

"I don't want attention, I just don't want us being a secret."

I smiled at him and gave him a passionate kiss. "That's okay by me. Plus, Scott knows so I'm one hundred percent sure the whole school probably already knows."

Isaac started laughing, "He's kept it a secret actually, he didn't tell me who you were dating. He's dying inside though because you haven't given him any details."

This made me laugh. The kids had finally finished eating, we all jumped into a big SUV and headed off to school.

We got to Mason and Aubrey's school and I walked them inside.

"I'll be here to get you in a little bit, be good. I love you both so much." I gave them a kiss and sent them into their classroom.

I headed back to the SUV and got in. Nick started kissing me.

"Nick, don't start something you can't finish."

"Oh I can finish it, it's just I can't kiss you like I want when Mason's around cause he glares at me and asks me all these questions."

"So answer them."

"I do, but he's very protective of you."

We pulled up to school and everyone is still outside. I'm not ashamed of Nick, I just hate attention unless it's in the ring.

Nick grabbed my hand and pulled me out the door, everyone was already staring as he put his arm around my neck. I put my arm around his waist as we started walking towards the school. The other three guys, following behind us.

Nick was glaring at everyone, I looked up at him, "Babe, you okay?"

"Such nosey fuckers, I swear these guys better not talk about you."

I grabbed his chin and pulled him to me. "I'm yours remember, it doesn't matter what they say. Behave, I don't want you getting into trouble. Please?"

He gave me a kiss right there in the parking lot. His tongue entered my mouth, I grabbed a hold of his shirt with my free hand. He pulled away, "Promise." He winked, as we continued to walk into school.

"I'll see you in math. You better go talk to your friends before their head explodes from no information." Nick gave me another long kiss in the hallway before he turned around and joined his friends.

I had a big smile on my face as I ran over to my friends.

"I'm not even going to lie, you guys are super freaking cute together." Olivia gushed as she grabbed my hands.

"You left us hanging. Like seriously babe, who does that?" Scott pouted.

"So, this is like a real thing. It's not fake. Are you sure this is a good idea?" Lana asked, kinda nervous.

"It's very real. I really, really like Nick. I think you would like him too if you got to know him. He's so good with the twins and really good to me." I couldn't take the smile off my face as we walked to our classes.

*****
Sure enough, we were the talk of the school. Lunch came around and I didn't know where I should sit. Nick and the boys weren't there yet, so I sat with Scott and the girls. We were talking and having a good time when Nick came and sat on the one side of me.

"Hi."

"Hey, babe." He winked, kissing my cheek.

"Nick, these are my friends. Scott, Lana and Olivia. Guys this is Nick."

Nick nodded towards them all, "Hey."

Scott, Lana and Olivia with a Hello back. They made some small talk, Nick was really trying here and I appreciated it.

The day had finally ended, the four boys and I left during study hall. As soon as we got into the SUV I straddled Nick, "You are amazing, and I'm going to show you just how much you, trying with my friends at lunch today meant to me later tonight."

Nick raised an eyebrow at me, "Oh..."

He didn't have time to respond before I started kissing him. He was seriously doing things to my heart, I was falling in love with the one and only Nick Hayes.