16- Punish me

Kenna's P.O.V.

We just picked up the kids from Alice's house. I was quiet on the way back to the Hayes house. On one hand I was extremely happy I was getting somewhere with the death of my parents, but on the other hand I know that Mark is being tortured; if not dead right now and that made me sick to my stomach because I was the cause of that.

"Babe, you okay? Nick asked.

"I don't know."

He nodded his head. Maybe he understood the way I was feeling?

We pulled up to the Hayes house and went inside.

The kids ran off to play with their toys.

"I'll be right back." I quickly ran upstairs to my room and went straight for the toilet. I had just stopped throwing up when I felt a hand on my back.

"Go away." I snapped.

"Babe, I'm not leaving you."

I sat up, wiped my mouth and went over to brush my teeth.

Nick walked me over to my bed and we sat down next to each other.

I looked over at Nick who was studying me, "I got that man killed."

"No, he did all that himself. He deserves what happens to him, and now we can start looking for this Santiago Ramirez."

"Do you think we'll find him?"

"Yes, I'll do everything in my power to see that we do."

I laid my head on Nick's shoulder. "I really like you, Nick."

"I really like you too, Kenna."

"Are you smiling?" I asked, smiling myself.

"Yes."

I looked up and he was, I leaned in and kissed him. His kisses are the best and give me butterflies, something I've never experienced before with any of my ex's and you know what? I liked it!

*****
Heading downstairs hand and hand with Nick he brings me to the island to sit. A few minutes later Blake tells us that the others are back.

They come walking in and Ivan heads straight for me. When he gets to me, he brings me into a big hug. "You are quite the little interrogator, sweetheart."

"I totally bullshitted my way through that."

Nick started laughing.

"So everything you said about the penis-" Joe started asking.

"I have no idea where it came from but I just figured that's a very special part to a man, so why not mess with that a little bit?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Well it worked because mine went so far up, tucked inside, and he's hiding from you. All I kept thinking throughout all of that was Dude, Nick better not fuck up." Joe teased.

I was smiling and Nick was looking at me with his intense stare he does.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him, as his arms wrapped around my waist. "Surely, he's not scared of little old me."

"Nope." He said, deepening our kiss.

"Well this is new?" Ivan said, just a few inches away from our face.

I opened my eyes and turned towards him. "He asked me to be his girlfriend this morning, and I accepted."

"Normally you ask before you spend the night bouncing on someone." Ivan continued to tease.