Quirkless doesn't mean Useless.

Izuku trains every day like it was last ever since he was 6, His mentality was slightly scary but I supported him in everything he did. When he was 4 he was diagnosed quirkless. Everyone gave up on him except me. His father Toshinori and Sister treat him as scum. But Izuku had decided to live a good life with the dream of becoming a hero despite it all. At this time I had no idea that he was being bullied by his friends and family.

"I'm sorry to say but your son is quirkless. However, your daughter has a powerful telekinesis quirk. Congratulations." This caused visible worry to appear on my expression. What did my baby do to deserve this? Maybe I can get in contact with the Royal trainers... No. I left that life behind when I ran out like a coward. He deserves support and I am sure as hell going to give it to him.

"My daughter is going to become number one!" All Might yelled out in glee. Tatsumaki Midoriya, also known as Izuku's sister sat there with a cocky expression on her face as if nothing could hurt her. 'Why isn't he comforting Izuku' I think to myself as Toshi completely ignores him.

"Yeah! I'll be the best!" She shouts out not noticing the flowing tears in Izuku's eyes. I pull Izuku aside and tell him exactly what he wants to hear. Even if no one else believes in him, I will.

"Izuku, you can become a hero. It may be hard and you may be behind others but that's why you have to work twic- no ten times harder than those around you. Prove that you can become a hero."

"RIGHT!" Izuku screams out. His tears are still overflowing but there is a new sense of determination in his eyes.

{Izuku's POV}

I just got back to school, everyone was wondering what our quirks were. I stayed silent.

"Don't talk to him, he's just a quirkless freak." My sister says bluntly. This caused every other kid around me to look at me as if I'm some kind of monster. Kacchan and Shokkun, decided to bully me physically, mentally and emotionally. They'd bring my hopes up to it's peak, they would say they believe in me only to laugh it off as if it was all some kind of sick joke.

"Let's teach this worthless Deku a lesson," Bakugo says with a grin on his face as he launches himself at me. I mutter something under my breath.

"What was that?"
"I will become a hero. An angry pomeranian and an Elsa knock off, isn't enough to stop me. When I become a hero and I will become a hero, I will reveal your true nature. I will make sure the world sees your personalities and at that time, I will laugh. I will laugh as hard as I can as I watch your life crumble around me. And then, you will never forget the poor, quirkless, DEKU."

"..."

This causes Bakugo to start laughing madly as if it was the funniest thing he had heard in the world. "PFFFFFFFT HAHAHAHA! Acting all high and mighty! I WILL SHOW YOU, YOU DAMN DEKU!"

"Big words for such a brat." Shoto says with a plain face.

I bitterly smile to myself. My intelligence was a curse, why can't I be naive? Why can't I be ignorant of reality? The only good thing that will come out of this conversation is the fact I understand they aren't my friends. Maybe I should wear a recorder every time I go here and build up evidence? Ooooh maybe a camera to show their violent sides. That would be nice...

'I just need to remember that even if the world turns against me, Mom will be there to believe in me.' I think to myself as I focus all my effort on my studies.

Years begin to pass. When I turned 6, I started to see my mother, less and less frequently. She was always on vacation...

What he didn't know is that Inko Midoriya is apart of the British royalty. Due to the Marriage Equality Act that was made before the discovery of quirks, Inko's Mother married into the royal family. She was the Queen of England and Inko was the crown princess. She didn't want the responsibility of being queen so she had left for Japan, to her Mother's hometown and changed her name to Midoriya, she later met Yagi. She had never told Yagi of her heritage as she wanted it to be left behind. 

'Even if Mother isn't here, I need to get better. I need to train harder, I need to be smarter. If I'm going to fight villains in the future without a quirk, I need to out-think them.' Izuku possessed something that no other children around him had. Unmatched intelligence. Izuku could enter a state in his mind where he could view his memories as if they were as clear as day. He called this his 'Mind Palace'

Izuku finished his middle school education already and was close to finishing his highschool education as well. He was wondering what to do for university degrees, how they could help him save people. His mind wandered with hundreds of different possibilities but he decided.

'Being a Hero will save a few people, it's good but it's not an effective strategy. Why do villains become villains? Why is the quirkless suicide rate at 73% before they pass 16? If I want to be a Hero, I need to change the system. Not only saving civilians and quirkless individuals but saving villains as well. Whether they need money, are being blackmailed, or are doing it due to their past and childhood, we need to understand villains.' Izuku thinks as he decided which degrees he wanted to pursue.

Law Degree (JD + LLM)

Psychology Degree (PHD + Psy.D)

Medical Degree - (Doctorate)

Politics - PPE (Philosophy, Politics and Economics.)

'Each one of these takes roughly 3 years to complete individually, Well for normal individuals anyway. It's rather rudimentary but I should be able to complete these through online courses by the end of Highschool or sooner.'

'International Relations would also be important as well. If I remember correctly, England is in a rather poor state right now as there is no ruling monarch. I believe they announced a private coronation to deter villain attacks.' Izuku thinks as he remembers what happened a few months ago on the news.

A convey containing the King and Queen were attacked by a group of terrorists. The King and Queen were both extremely injured and both died of their injuries later on. Who will rule the throne? There have been talks about the previous crown princess who suddenly disappeared, taking the throne. As a result of the villain attack, they plan to keep the coronation under wraps with only nobles and other important figures to view it.

'An interesting choice, If I must say. It gives the King or Queen the ability to do their work without any issues. It also allows them to freely move around in public as they kept their identity hidden. The issue is that the public may feel uneasy about having a King or Queen, which they don't even know the name of. It may cause some distrust for the monarchy.'

Whatever. It's none of my buisness anyway.

 It's none of my buisness anyway