Training

After that day, I was more determined than I have been in the entirety of my life. I doubled down on my studies and training and today is the day that the Trainer had finally come to Japan.

"So we're going to meet him today?" I ask with curiosity laced throughout my tone.
"Right. If everything goes well you will be heading further away in order to train..."

"If I leave, could I bring my laptop with me? I need to finish my courses whilst I'm there." If I train, I might as well use the time I have completing the online courses I signed up for.

"... Sure."

"Yosh!"

...

"Greetings to the Queen and Crown Prince. I am Jiraiya of the Thunder Breathing arts."

"You don't need to be so formal," Mom says with slight hesitation, obviously still not used to how people act around her. Not surprising as she was treated as a simple office worker.

"And I'm not officially the Crown Prince yet either," I say dismissing the title. I don't want to be the official crown prince for a while, maybe a few years. I'm not a big fan of attention.

"I cannot do that as it is my honor to train the Crown Prince in inheriting the Demon Slayer Arts."

"I'm Izuku Windsor, you can be less formal if you want and I guess It's nice to meet you too!" I say shyly whilst scratching my cheek.

"... Why is he so adorable your majesty?"

"I wonder the same every day... Could you tell him about what the Demon Slayer arts are?" Right. The Demon Slayer Arts are a group of different techniques to maximize our breathing, physical, and mental prowess to their utmost limits. They were made in order to combat demons and the one who was named Muzan. He was long defeated but even with him gone, demons still roamed the world, which is why these arts were passed on from generations, some were lost to time and some are spread out on the other side of the world but they are still there."

"Wow..."

"Now I shall bestow you the power to strike fear into your enemies and destroy mountains with your god-like power!"

"Ah, the Chunnibyo side..." Mom mutters to herself.

"The training will be harder than anything you ever experienced." His previous joking demeanor immediately shifts.

"Well I don't know about that have you tried to open a pickle jar with wet hands?"

"*Sigh* Izuku just... Just shut up for a minute."

"The real question is, ARE YOU READY?" Jiraiya sensei with determination.

"YES!"
"THEN LET'S RUN TO THE MOUNTAIN!"
". . ."

"Huh?"

"Let's run!"

"The mountain is like 50KM away..." I mutter.

"YES SO LET'S RUUUUN!" He says as he begins to run off into the distance. I soon start chasing after him as Mom begins to giggle to herself in amusement.

...

"*Huff... What are you made off?"

"I'll teach you a secret. Try to sync your breathing with mine, try to do it as accurately as possible. You may find it harder to breathe as first but that's because your lungs need to adjust to the sudden change in airflow."

"*HUFF* YES SENSEI!"

"FIGHT ON! FIGHT ON!" Sensei started shouted causing weird looks from those around us.