Possessed

{Bakuhoe POV}

"That bitch... If it wasn't for All Might being her father or her quirk I wouldn't be dating her. Still, just thinking about the future, we'd make some pretty powerful kids." I mutter under my breath, unknowingly sealing my fate at that moment.

'Finally got out of that damned prison... Why the fuck was I even locked up? Insulting the Royal Family? What the hell were they talking about... Why would I insult myself, they are just fuckin idiots.' So many questions entered Bakuhoes mind at that point.

'Why did I deserve that?' 'Why was Deku blond?' 'Why did they think he was royalty, it should have been me god damn it! Maybe I'll trick Uraraka to get back together with him only to screw him over again... Or maybe I should get with that babe he hung out with, they looked close.'

At this point I was seething, what I didn't notice was the sludge running up my leg. My legs were strung together as I fell to the ground, literally face planting.

"Hoooh? Your dating All Mights daughter? You'd make a pretty good vessel, I could kill his daughter as you... Just thinking about the look on her face as she loves stabs her in the back would be so satisfying..."

'What is this creep!?'

"LET GO OFF ME!" I shout out, exploding my palms in an attempt to blow him away, the surroundings begin to catch fire and civilians begin to flee, shouting about the blond villain.

'Wait they mean me?!'

...

An hour passes, I have no control over my body... The pain is excruciating. It's all that stupid Deku's fault... I have no control over my body, why.... Why did this happen to me...

"Hey Kacchan! You didn't answer my text!" Tatsu comes up from behind, tapping on my shoulder.

"Fufufu, I was busy blowing some bastard up." The slime said, I looked on in horror as it even stole my own voice. The fact this thing is inside me...

"Ooooh was it Deku?! He showed up at the Royal reveal party, can you believe it?! They actually managed to make others believe they were royalty! I need to expose him as the villain he is!" Tatsu says smugly, causing a deranged laugh from the villain.

"Oh yes, a villain. How terrifying."