Eri and Tanjiro

Uh...

So apparently, it was a boy but also a girl... We had twins and uh... I'm slightly... very very tired.

Who knew babies cried so much?

We named the boy Tanjiro, mainly because of how much he resembled Nezuko's brother and we named the girl Eri because she's a blessing. Haha, very poor naming senses but I'd like to see you try better. And no Kamaboko Gonpachiro or some crap. Eri and Tanjiro Windsor...

Eri is the younger of the two, she has a small horn at the top of her forehead, apparently, it's due to demon and quirk genes mixing, we have no idea what abilities they will have

Eri is the younger of the two, she has a small horn at the top of her forehead, apparently, it's due to demon and quirk genes mixing, we have no idea what abilities they will have. Mum passed out when we found out there was another coming after Tanjiro during birth. Nezuko nearly tore my arm off... The pain still hurts...

"WAAAAAHHHH"

"Is it my turn or yo-"

*Oof*

Nezuko kicked me out of bed to deal with the crying twins. I have learnt that although she is super duper kind she is a god damn savage. I walk up to their beds, lifting them into my arms and slowly rocking them back to sleep. They seem to be aging faster than normal infants as well, it's probably due to their demon biology.

It's 3 months away from the entrance exams and they should be about 5 months old, but they are already crawling and trying to make words. They have been crying less and less but they should have stopped crying at 3 months in, apparently their demon biology also slowly alters their physical appearance hence why they are growing up faster, due to this they are also going through growth pains which is why they won't. stop. crying. I feel like I will cry soon.

Aaaaand back to bed. Another day, another crying infant... OH yeah did I also mention they bite?! They fricken bit me with their fangs because of their damn demon biology. Nezuko had enough of Eri's biting in particular as Tanjiro is more sensible in that sense. Nezuko, although slightly cruel put the bamboo over Eri's mouth, Eri started to cry about it but Nezuko put hers on as well causing Eri to hug her tightly, apparently they match. Eri has greyish hair, no idea why but it's probably due to that incident with the thunderbolt, it probably changed my genetics as well which is why my hair is yellow. That's just a theory though, a game theory.

 That's just a theory though, a game theory