Momma Bear

'To be honest... Nezuko could probably have handled it. Her demon arts are extraordinary.' I begin to think to myself. I feel something warm and soft on my back. I turn to look until I feel someone's arms wrap around me. I don't dare to turn around in fear of falling unconscious in a bloody mess.

'Don't think about it. Don't think about it. Don'- Nezuko's soft... YOU THOUGHT ABOUT IT'

"Ne-Ne-Nezuko?!"

"Thank you." She says as if going along with the whole damsel in distress plot that the Author devised.

{AN: Excellent, Excellent... All is going to plan. You shall know the power of the darkside...}

We begin to head back, I didn't dare to show my face to Nezuko, I was probably as red as a cherry. As we continue to run through the forest, we finally get home and I've hopefully calmed down enough.

{Mama Bears POV}

"How long are they going to be?"
"Well there should be rock slides today judging by the vacant wildlife."

"Wha?! Why are you sitting by and doing nothing then?!"

"You underestimate the power of an anime protagonist!" Sensei says whilst covering his hand over his eye in a very Jojo-like pose.

"Wha-"

"Anyway, they should come in a few minut-" The door suddenly opens cutting off Jiraiya.

"We're back!"

"..."

"Oh, Hi Mom."

"I've guess you've seen it... Wait who's this." I use my Mama instincts to look towards my son and the girl. His face have a red dusting across his cheeks whilst the girl is looking at him innocently. Her eyes are sharp yet cute, she has fangs and cla...

"A Demon?"
"This is not any Demon, Ma'am. This is Nezuko. The younger sister of Tanjiro, the Demon slaying god."

"Hmm???"

"Ah... Only fellow Demon Slayers knows of the stories but essentially he was mankinds protector for decades before he passed away."

"So this is Nezuko-chan..." I mutter with a slight grin at my Son's obvious feelings.

"My name is Inko Windsor. It's a pleasure to meet you Nezuko."

"Nice to. meet you. too." She says with a soft smile. I notice my sons stare as I have an enormous smile. She isn't anything like the Ochako girl, maybe this girl could even help Izuku.

"Ara Ara~"
"MOOM NO!"

"MOM YEEES!!!"

"... Mom?" Nezuko questions quietly.

"AHH YOU'RE SO CUTE!" I shout out, running to hug Nezuko. She returns the hug with visible confusion on her expression.

...