What an Asshole.

After my coronation, I went back to Japan. I had told Toshi that I was going on vacation, I had an embassy built so that I could run a country whilst maintaining my appearance in Japan. This was to do 3 things, Deter any villains as they wouldn't have an idea of my identity. Spend more time with my family and support Izuku further into becoming the crown prince which I will tell him on his 10th birthday, he was currently 7. That being said he is the smartest 7 year old I have ever seen, I had done an IQ test and his test results was greater than Nezu's whos quirk is literally his IQ. His IQ sat around 250 IQ, it might even be higher. Nezu's IQ was recorded at 240 and but Izuku is still young and had room to grow. 

I had talked to Izuku apparently he was taking university courses. I asked him which ones and he replied with ones that directly related to politics and law. I was curious and asked why, his answer shocked me. He said that he needed to prove that quirkless doesn't mean useless and that they have a future. Quirkless, Mutants and Villains can be saved, the right hero just hasn't come yet.

The next day Izuku came home with a girl, I was shocked.

"Izuku, Hun? Who is this?"

"This is my girlfriend, Ochako Uraraka. We have been dating for a few months..." Izuku says in a seemingly neutral tone. But there's something behind it, a sense of unease fills me. He will tell me if he wants to.

"Nice to meet you Ma'am." She said with a smile. The smile is as fake as Toshi's...

"Sooo, How did you two meet?" I ask curiously. 'That can't be it right?'

"Well I stopped someone from bullying her, we talked and hit it off. She believes in me despite being quirkless and she does her best to support me in becoming a hero."

My Mamabear instincts are flaring up more. I can't trust this girl, maybe it's just a feeling but Izuku's expressions all feel forced, he knows how to hide his feelings. But still how does a 7 year old get a girlfriend? Is it just apart of the times?

"Wonderful! Would you two like Katsudon for dinner?" I ask, causing Izuku to try and hide the fact that his mouth was watering. He loves his Katsudon too much. 

We talked for a while before she had to go. As soon as she left, Izuku's smile dropped. It was worrying so I asked what happened.

"... I've been seeing signs. Sudden disappearances, texts and ignoring me on some basis's and even at times her personality completely shifts. Even the way we first met seemed suspicious, the way the bully acted, he didn't show his usual routine, it felt forced. I... I don't want to believe it. I think my mind is trying to create some convoluted mystery... I don't think I can handle it if it's true..." He said as he cried into my shoulder.

"Maybe your just overthinking? Even a sharp mind can create its own illusions." I say, hoping in some effort to cheer him up. That Ochako girl wouldn't hurt him? Why would someone intentionally try to hurt someone like Izuku? To build up his hopes and crush his dreams. No one is that cruel right?

"... The universe is rarely so lazy." Izuku mutters under his breath. I know I shouldn't but... He acts like a 30 year old in a kids body... I can't... My sides...

"Pfft..."

From that Izuku had a bittersweet smile on his face. 'Right, I have the day off tomorrow don't I? The advisors say I shouldn't work so hard without rest.' I thought to myself. Maybe I'll take the chance to pick up Izuku early and we can play 'Spot the police's mistakes at a crime scene.'

The next day, I decided to do just that. Izuku Windsor is the Crown prince of England, and he has no idea. Izuku's 8th birthday was approaching. I decided to pick up Izuku and Tatsumaki earlier from school. As I approach the school grounds I saw something that made me sick.