|01|

A grunt of annoyance could be heard throughout the small apartment

A grunt of annoyance could be heard throughout the small apartment. The alarm clock, though small was quite loud; shuffling could be heard before a nicely manicured hand popped out from underneath the blanket. With a small groan, the owner of the hand turned off the alarm followed by a huff. Rubbing their eyes, the person awake was compelling whether to stay in bed or get up, get dressed, and make some breakfast; they chose the latter. 

Sitting up, the blanket fell from their shoulders revealing a woman wearing a hoodie with bold yellow words spelling 'oppai'. Bonnet crookedly sits on her head, with just a bit of the silk scarf peeking out; stretching her arms above their head she looks to her left to see her bald husband snoring quite loudly. Surprisingly, she hasn't woken up to said snores in the middle of the night.

Taking a deep breath, she exhaled, "Alright, lets' get to work,"

⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙

⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙

Sizzling could now be heard; the smell of food was in the air. Setting the now cooked sunny-side-up eggs on the plate beside the bacon, shuffling was heard in the living room followed by a groan before more shuffling. Picking up both plates, she makes her way over to the small table.

"Morning egghead," A smirk grew on her face when all she got was a huff in return, most likely because of the nickname she called him. Setting the plates down, she crouched down next to the waking man.

Blinking to get rid of his slightly blurry vision,  Saitama sits up and stretches; sighing in satisfaction when his back lets' out a few pops. 

"When are you gonna let up the egg nicknames?" He mumbles out as he scratched his stomach, turning his upper body to face the one he wed.

"I'll stop with the egg-related nicknames when you grow hair," She teased, before giving his cheek a quick peck and turning to her breakfast. Another huff was heard and she smiled when she felt arms wrapping around her waist and weight on her right shoulder.

"Rose," The said person hummed.

"You missed,"

Rose gives out a light chuckle, "I'll give you a proper kiss when you don't have morning breath,"

Though Saitama's expression didn't change, she could feel his aura change just slightly.

He was sulking.

"Stop sulking and eat your breakfast,"

⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙

⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙●⊙

Saitama finished his food first, setting his utensils down and quickly making his way to the bathroom. Rose waited for him, finishing off her bacon as she listen to the news talking about today's weather. The sound of a door closing was heard as she felt arms around her waist like last time.

"Can I have a kiss now?" He asked, Rose hummed in agreement and turned her head in his direction. 

A proper kiss was shared before the news caught both of their attention.

"The rumbling and tremors continue!! The explosions that were rocking city A have spread, blanketing the whole!━"

The T.v cut out, showing nothing but static, it was silent for a few seconds before Rose decided to break it, "You gonna go?"

Saitama hummed before nodding, "Might as well," 

Rose nods and takes both of their plates to clean them while Saitama changes into his hero suit. By the time he was finished changing, Rose was done with the dishes. Drying her hands off, she leaned against the case opening of the kitchen watching Saitama put on his red boots.

"Be safe," She said.

"Hm, I will," With a quick peck on the cheek, Saitama closes the door on his way out.

Letting out a sigh, Rose looks into the living room.

Now, what should she do?

Rose looked around the apartment and sucked her teeth.

Well, time to get cleaning.

Rewrite? Rewrite. 

Can you tell if my writing style has changed slightly? 

Been wanting to rewrite this book for a while now or at least touch it up, I just never really had the motivation.

Also, Rose is black now or implied to be black. Why? Because I'm black.

Started this book in 2020... I refuse to believe that it's been two years since I posted the first chapter and eight months since I last updated it.

One more thing, do not be afraid to call out my grammar! English was not my best subject! Let a girl know so I can fix that real quick!