|5|

"You're an odd one," Saitama was met with a flick to the back of his head as Rose side-eyed him, which he ignored

"What kind of parts do you use, master?" Rose raised a brow at Genos question as she turned her head to Saitama, wondering how he would answer the question.

"Don't use any," Short and simple, just like all of his replies. However, Genos seems to be having difficulty believing his answer as he stares at the top of Saitama's head with no shame, pointing at it directly.

"Then what about the skin-colored armor on your head?" It was an innocent question really, Rose almost choked on her tea as she tried to hold back her laugh. Clearing her throat, she looked at Genos with a smile before answering the question for Saitama, as he was too busy glaring holes into the oblivious cyborg.

"That's just his skin, sweetie," Rose explained to the blonde as Genos put a hand on his chin, in thought.

"But that would mean your bald despite being so young," A twitch could be seen from Saitama as he finally blew a fuse.

"So, I'm bald! What's your problem?!" He shouted; Rose pressed her lips together as she looked to the side while it was now Saitama's turn to side-eye her before he pinched her side causing her to let out a small yelp.

"Ah! Sai!" Rose slapped his hand away as she rubbed the sore spot he pinched; her lower lip slightly jutted out in a pout. Genos remained oblivious to Saitama's sudden anger as he stared at him with the same unmoving expression.

"Me? You'll listen to my problems?" The cyborg was met with two blank looks from the couple as they both declined, but it would seem that Genos ignored their denial and continued anyway with his life story. Rose took a glance to her side and could see how Saitama was bouncing his leg up and down with a clear peeved expression.

"Four years ago... I was a normal human being until I was about fifteen. I lived a peaceful and relatively happy life with my family in this dog-eat-dog world. However, one day a crazy cyborg went out of control and attacked our town." Rose placed her head in her hands as she started to actively listen to the blonde cyborgs' story.

"A runaway cyborg... I was supposing a failure in his body modification generated an irregularity in his brain. He was destroying everything. Parks, schools, buildings, ...my house." Rose took notice of Geno's hesitation when he mentions his own home being destroyed, looking down at the table before he continued his story.

"He even took the lives of my family. Miraculously, I survived. I was just a weak fifteen-year-old boy, alone in the ruins of that town at the end of my strength. Just then, professor Kuseno happened to walk by. He was a professor for justice on a journey to stop the violence committed by the rampaging cyborg who had attacked my town. I asked Kuseno to perform a procedure to modify my body. Then I was reborn as a cyborg for justice and promised Professor Kuseno that someday I would destroy that rampaging cyborg." Rose lets out a hum as she suddenly felt a presence closing in on their home.

No, not presence... more like presences. Looking over her shoulder, she pursed her lips as she stood up, leaving her husband to deal with the talkative cyborg and walked towards the balcony. Taking a deep breath, she closes her eyes and tried to focus on how many there were. A red hue surrounded the women as a few pieces of her locs gently levitated.

three? No, six. They were coming and they were coming pretty fast.

"Yes!" Rose flinched at the sudden yell, turning around she saw how Genos had a determined expression on his face. A playful scoff left her mouth as she walks back to the table, leaning against Saitama, who doesn't push her off.

"What did I miss?" She raised a brow with a small smile.

"Master has agreed to teach me his ways! For that I am grateful" Rose watches as the cyborg bow his head before he straightens his back in a snap and glared over his shoulder.

"I detect something approaching at a high speed," Genos stated, Saitama just blinked at him while Rose continued to push her weight onto Saitama who gently nudged her stomach.

"Hey, get off. you're heavy," Rose lets out a small gasp as she gives a slight pout and pinched his back.

"That's a damn lie and you know it, egghead" She knew that he was only joking, though that egghead comment got her another pinch to her side, causing her to release a yelp and lean away from him to get away from his hands.

Rose rubs her side with a pout when she started to notice what looks to be crumbles of dry paint, with a confused look she looks up and took notice of how cracks were beginning to appear in the ceiling before it fell apart all together, a loud and scratchy laugh was heard on the way down. Out of reflex, Rose raised her arm and caught the monstrous being in mid-air in a red hue.

"My name is!- Huh? I can't move." Suddenly Saitama punched it and that was the end for the monster who didn't even get to introduce themselves.

"I feel kind of bad... we could have at least let them tell us his name," Commented Rose as she gently moved the body over the balcony and lets it drop, you could hear the body hit the ground with a wet splat.

"You should be feeling bad about our ceiling!"

.

.

.

"That to of course,"